Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blunderland's win at Bolton puts them level on points with us and sadly they will more than likely finish above us in the end as their last two games are against the bottom 2 teams, West Ham & Wolves. Looks a lot easier than ours against Chelsea & West Brom.

Blunderland's win at Bolton puts them level on points with us and sadly they will more than likely finish above us in the end as their last two games are against the bottom 2 teams, West Ham & Wolves. Looks a lot easier than ours against Chelsea & West Brom.

They were lucky today and considering their haul of points from the five of their so called easy seven last games I wouldn't put money on them picking anymore up.

At least were safe thats the main thing and that was our aim for the season.

This season has been an absolute disaster for the mackems and I can't see it improving much for them next season.

Ant - give it a rest man.

He's right, baring in mind I only really saw the second half, but what I did see was the most biased referee I've seen since Brian Coddington at the Baseball Ground in 1992. Ronaldo is a diving cunt, but he must've been fouled 10 times without a free kick been given, and any time a Barca player fell he blew up. Mourinho is right, all the referees are up their arse, and I for one can't stand the club, self righteous, look at us, UNICEF, aren't we're morally correct gods. Well no you're a bunch of mugs, Messi is the only player in that club who isn't a dick, Alves and Mascherano, being two of the biggest arseholes in world football. Hope Man Utd embarrass them, and I think they have a fighting chance because without doubt they have the best defence in world football in my view.

The ref wasn't biased at all, in fact if he were a weaker character Diarra and Carvalho could have quite easily been sent off.

Barca probably had more fouls given due to the fact they had 65% of the possession compared to Real's 35%.

I agree about Mascherano and Alves, you can also add Busquets to that list.

Xavi and Iniesta are both class acts though. As is Pique (simply due to the fact he's smashing Shakira)

I wouldn't just say he was biased though, I've been watching football nearly 26 year, and he easily was one of THE MOST BIASED referees I've ever seen in my life. He was dying to give Barcelona everything. To quote Mourinho about a penalty that wasn't give for Chelsea here in 2005, "that was foul in any stadium, in any league, in country in the world...but not here". The thing is when it happened you could see with the naked eye it's a legitimate goal but you just knew he was going to blow up. The treatment of Ronaldo was absolutely disgusting, he was fouled literally all of the time but they could do it because they knew the referee wasn't going to blow. I've said for a few years and I agree with Mourinho, UEFA want Barcelona to win the Champions League, you have to be blind to see at the very least that referee was incompetent. The argument about possession oh dear. Part of the reason they had 65% possession was because he kept giving them the ball back for non decisions against Real. I suggest you watch the game again. Ronaldo and Mourinho were gesticulating the referee was on the bribe at Barcelona Airport, I think more under instruction or some sort of influence. The funny thing is Real predict what will happen before the games....and it always does. A good referee sends Mascherano off for both dives, someone under instruction awards HIM two decisions instead, most biased referee I've seen this season. Hope Man Utd tear them a new arsehole.

I felt the opposite. Adebayor could have been booked 3 or 4 times when he came on for just running into people like he was playing rugby. Alonso got away with murder as well. They couldn't get near Messi, Iniesta or Xavi and resorted to kicking them off the park.

This Barca team is literally the best team I have seen in the 28years I have been alive and Messi the best player. Some of the comments on here are laughable. It's fucking videogame football, the ball sticks to their feet like glue and they can run as fast with the ball as they can without it. They spot and make passes on a weekly basis that I havent seen NUFC play since SBR was at the club.

Yes they dive and whinge but thats symptomatic of Spanish football (and football as a whole these days). I've seen worse from Jonas tbh.

They havent done a City or Chelsea or Real to try and buy success, 80% of their team has come through the ranks. Whilst I dont agree with residential football schools for 12 year olds, promoting from within is the way forward. Even their manager went from a player, to reserves manager to manager and was giving the backing and support he needed. He's won 8 trophies in his first 2 seasons. That could get to 11 or 12 this year.

People really need to give their head a shake and just enjoy them for what they are. Probably the best team in history.

To be fair, I thought the AC Milan of the late eighties were superb, as well as the Liverpool team team of 88 which never had the chance to to compete in Europe. (And thats just my memory never mind , 'history')

dont under estamate wolves there a funny team there wining 3-1 at min so hopefully the will beat sunderland if they want to stay up