Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrick was that pedestrian I didn't even realise he was playing until someone mentioned it on here. King was nervy at first, but settled down and put a decent performance in and Milner was poor.

Carrick was that pedestrian I didn't even realise he was playing until someone mentioned it on here. King was nervy at first, but settled down and put a decent performance in and Milner was poor.

Milner was cast in a barry role tonight which doesnt suit him, he needs to be further up

Why did we have 'Mexico' on the front of our shirts?

The only place that should've been written was on the fucking label alongside 'made in'.

Walcott was dire, as were Carrick and King. Carragher shouldn't be anywhere near the team; he simply doesn't deserve his place with his piss poor attitude.

I think so, not saying they were good mind but second half we were better at the back IMO

like you said, he wont start, 4th choice if he goes really behind terry, ferdinand and king