Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quite enjoyed that, milito was class, 2 shots 2 goals quite an apt comparison to pippo inzaghi from itv too

and a nice top up for the betfair account too :D

Milito Was absolutely superb. Held it up when needed and sent it back the centre back when they were under pressure. 2. superb finishes too. Robben was a greedy shit.

Bayern can feel aggrieved for not scoring. 60%posession?

They won't be sleeping tonight.

Edited by Barney

Milito Was absolutely superb. Held it up when needed and sent it back the centre back when they were under pressure. 2. superb finishes too. Robben was a greedy shit.

Bayern can feel aggrieved for not scoring. 60%posession?

They won't be sleeping tonight.

they relied on him far to much tonight, all they ever did was give him the ball and expect

could've been very different if ribery played but since I wanted inter to win anyway I'm not fussed

Guest alex

I thought it was a canny match last night. Not a classic or owt but better than a lot of European Cup finals I've seen (or finals in general for that matter).

Decent yeh, not the best but worth the watch!

oh and some dude from Opta says...

Jose Mourinho has lost just one league game at home in his managerial career. Special.

On twitter.

That's Unreal.

Jose Mourinho has lost just one league game at home in his managerial career. Special.

On twitter.

That's Unreal.

that can't be right! I know hes good but he cant be that good, you've got to start somewhere

On twitter.

That's Unreal.

that can't be right! I know hes good but he cant be that good, you've got to start somewhere

wiki says

As of May 9 2010, Mourinho is on a run of 136 home league matches unbeaten: 38 (W36–D2) with Porto, 60 (W46–D14) with Chelsea and 38 (W29–D9) with Internazionale.

His last and only home league defeat came when Porto were defeated 3–2 by Beira-Mar on 23 February 2002.[49]

:D