Other games

Park Life

Guest Barrack Road
Kermorgant must feel ouef-ful

:icon_lol:

and yee dee stand up....

Fulham didn't go for it enough last night. Chance of a life time against an ordinary side I thought, and the reigns were very much in, sometimes you have to go for it. Zamora's injury didn't help, but a great achievement getting there all the same.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and yee dee stand up....

Fulham didn't go for it enough last night. Chance of a life time against an ordinary side I thought, and the reigns were very much in, sometimes you have to go for it. Zamora's injury didn't help, but a great achievement getting there all the same.

Shame Fulham didn't go all the way but they can be proud of what they achieved in the competition.

B)

and yee dee stand up....

Shame Fulham didn't go all the way but they can be proud of what they achieved in the competition.

Capello let it slip the other day that Zamora has been playing on injections. If only.....

Hodgson manager of the season for me. Now if we could get someone like that... :icon_lol:

Is the play-offs the only competition where away goals don't count?

Should never have gone to a shoot-out last night IMO - Leicester scored 3 away goals to Cardiff's 1!

Should never have gone to a shoot-out last night IMO - Leicester scored 3 away goals to Cardiff's 1!

Hasn't the away goal rule been dropped in all competitions?

and yee dee stand up....

The compact hostility of Craven Cottage has helped them a lot in this competition..if the final had been two legs they would have won it imo! Foreigners don't like it up them and all that shite.

Hasn't the away goal rule been dropped in all competitions?

I would imagine Liverpool would be fucking pissed off if it has...

Guest Barrack Road

League Cup Semi's?

B)

and yee dee stand up....

Capello let it slip the other day that Zamora has been playing on injections. If only.....

Hodgson manager of the season for me. Now if we could get someone like that... :icon_lol:

Only if we can meet his salary expectations. If he's happy with a package of 75k a year, a golden hello of 2 (yes 2!) badminton racquets (shuttlecock not included), an NUFC track suit, and a win bonus of a meal for two at the Bernie Inn*, then he's in!

* subject to availability, terms and conditions apply, alcohol not included

;)

and yee dee stand up....

Only if we can meet his salary expectations. If he's happy with a package of 75k a year, a golden hello of 2 (yes 2!) badminton racquets (shuttlecock not included), an NUFC track suit, and a win bonus of a meal for two at the Bernie Inn*, then he's in!

* subject to availability, terms and conditions apply, alcohol not included

B)

I thought they had a "Well at least we got to the final" look about them from the off - a shame like.

Gutted for Fulham, they'd done fantastically to get to the final. At least this means fucking Burnley won't be in the europa league.

They weren't going to be anyway,England didn't get a fairplay spot

Guest Barrack Road

I don't know if you have had similar thoughts but every time I see Fulham, I always end up shouting at my telly about how poor Dickson Etuhu is. He's absolutely wank, not much better than Amdy Faye. Am I the only one who thinks this. Their midfield will play some lovely football, you can see the ball coming to him and you know it'll be shite, and it always is. Poorest player in the Premiership I think.

I don't know if you have had similar thoughts but every time I see Fulham, I always end up shouting at my telly about how poor Dickson Etuhu is. He's absolutely wank, not much better than Amdy Faye. Am I the only one who thinks this. Their midfield will play some lovely football, you can see the ball coming to him and you know it'll be shite, and it always is. Poorest player in the Premiership I think.

Been relegated a few times hasn't he?

Never looked anything special whenever I saw him playing in the championship.

Only saw this now. He was shocking 1st half last night, I thought he was going to hand it to Athletico single handedly. Composed himself a bit more 2nd half, but fair play to Hodgson for getting a team containing Baird, Nevland and Etuhu to the final.

Only saw this now. He was shocking 1st half last night, I thought he was going to hand it to Athletico single handedly. Composed himself a bit more 2nd half, but fair play to Hodgson for getting a team containing Baird, Nevland and Etuhu to the final.

What struck me was how little pace that Fulham had and by contrast how much pace Athletico had.

nevland was woeful like. he got caught offside all night. they were unlucky that zamora was obvioulsy not match fit. he might have made a difference...

What struck me was how little pace that Fulham had and by contrast how much pace Athletico had.

After watching it I told a FUlham supporting mate he owes me three hours of my life back.

The way they defended on their own 18 yard box combined with their static centre midfield was fucking horrible.

He responded with, "they've played worse football than that this season!"

Fucking hell.

Lee Clark's Huddersfield still 0-0 with Millwall. Would love Clarky to become a quality manager and he's already done very well with Huddersfield.