Other games

Park Life

He tried to stop Lampard taking the pen in the first half and was all upset about it.

Cheers, sounds about right for him, selfish to the end. You get the match won first with your main pen taker then go looking for individual targets, but not Drogba!

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-6

Feel a bit sorry for Forest, and Billy Davies in particular.

They are suffering for not buying in the January window. ARE YOU LISTENING MIKE ASHLEY?

Ashley bought in the January window. :(

Don't feel sorry for Forest at all, Camp is a cunt. Dead-chuffed for Blackpool, doubt they'll go up but it'd be quality if they do. Holloway is a top character.

Guest Barrack Road

Delighted for Blackpool, and equally pleased Forest fucked up. A more arrogant support (because of two years of history) it would be harder to find. Scabs. They're not funny, boring fuckin cunts. I hope they stay a mid table championship, that truly is their level.

I was slagging DJ Campbell at half time saying how shit he is, haha shows what I know.

3-6

Feel a bit sorry for Forest, and Billy Davies in particular.

They are suffering for not buying in the January window. ARE YOU LISTENING MIKE ASHLEY?

Ashley bought in the January window. :(

Don't feel sorry for Forest at all, Camp is a cunt. Dead-chuffed for Blackpool, doubt they'll go up but it'd be quality if they do. Holloway is a top character.

The point is he's not going to buy this summer (or in the foreseeable future).

yehhh, come on 'pool

one less relegation spot for us to occupy

Exactly.

They'll probably do a Birmingham and we'll end up doing a Burnley though :(