Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dippers 1-0 up.

kind of get the impression if Atletico had played with a little more adventure, they could have relieved some of the pressure, they're right up against it now though.

I thought Liverpool were a little bit unlucky really but when you look at the squad Benitez has assembled there he deserves the push. Good old Fulham though, eh? :razz:

Guest Barrack Road

Two things from last night, Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud is finished, he's a pale shadow of the old Ruud, touch was hopeless, maybe he looks worse as he's with inferior players, but I'm not sure.

The second is Simao, I think he's an amazing player I don't understand how he's not at one of the best 8 sides in Europe, everything he does seems effortless.

Two things from last night, Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud is finished, he's a pale shadow of the old Ruud, touch was hopeless, maybe he looks worse as he's with inferior players, but I'm not sure.

The second is Simao, I think he's an amazing player I don't understand how he's not at one of the best 8 sides in Europe, everything he does seems effortless.

Aye, he looks a good player. Was linked with a few English clubs before going to Spain as well, wasn't he?

Was in a footie bar in Hamburg last week and expressed similar sentiments as the first para, much to the irritation of the Deutsche volk. ha ha