Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Barrack Road
how good is xavi? 2 really nice passes and 2 really well taken goals. messi's control and finish were very tidy... pedro gets better and better.

You think? I think Bojan and Pedro will be somewhere like Getafe in 6 years time. Classic Jordi Cruyff's I think.

Real Madrid 0 - 2 Barcelona

Go spend another 250 million in the summer, fascists. You got clean sheeted in your own house!

:lol: You'd have thought Barcelona were at home. They hardly needed to get out of 2nd gear.

how good is xavi? 2 really nice passes and 2 really well taken goals. messi's control and finish were very tidy... pedro gets better and better.

You think? I think Bojan and Pedro will be somewhere like Getafe in 6 years time. Classic Jordi Cruyff's I think.

Bojan needs to get a bit stronger aka the Maradonna route... :lol:

Surely Pompey are even more fucked if they win the FA Cup? If the same bonuses are in the players' contracts as last time.

Apparently the players are not accepting the bonuses if they win due to the club being fucked and that. At least that's what O'Hara said on the radio earlier.

Surely Pompey are even more fucked if they win the FA Cup? If the same bonuses are in the players' contracts as last time.

Apparently the players are not accepting the bonuses if they win due to the club being fucked and that. At least that's what O'Hara said on the radio earlier.

Fair play to them.

Good to see them through, David v Goliath final.

I've got to say the coverage and the commentators are the biggest wanks I've ever heard, seriously making it out as if Portsmouth are literally the worse team in Britain, it's a fucking shambles. Congratulations to Portsmouth and their fans, considering the constant shit throughout the season, and the fact they were relegated yesterday, I really hope they actually win the competition.

I always seem to forget how much I dislike Spurs - it's nice to get a reminder every now and then and the sight of the saggy faced cockney cunt sitting forlornly on the bench at the end was fucking sweet.