Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Previewing the Man United - Foolham game on BBC live text.

1326: Did I hear that right? Jamie "I do kick-ups on the beach dressed in a suit while my missus walks a horse" Redknapp reckons Wayne Rooney has not scored a goal from outside the area in more than two years? Cue a screamer from the frontman from about 35 yards today, I'd say. Probably, given his form, with his head.

Ah what a prick Redknapp is. :yes

Jesus Christ that's bad even for a mackem!!!

First half city were absolutely piss poor, second half better but they've mised two sitters and to be fair the mackems probably deserve their lead. Still plenty of time for the mackems to throw it away though!

Brilliant goal there from Johnson. Makes it even better as well the fact he's a Mackem.

Amazing finish that, you won't see a curled shot hit better than that one. It was always going to be him or their hate figure Bellamy who got the equaliser.

Awesome freekick from Ronaldo.

1-0 Madrid against Real Valladolid

2-0 Higuain, just said thats 17 goals in 20 games for him this season, very underrated player on the world scale

missed ronaldos freekick but ill see it at half time