Other games

Park Life

Hughton should send a bottle of champagne to Garry Johnsen!!

Bristol with a big result for us today!

Finised 2-1 and BC were excellent 2nd half.

6 points clear of WBA on 3rd and +5 GD.

5 points clear of Forest with a game in hand and +10 GD

13 Points clear of Swansea in 4th and +27 GD

:(

Edited by Geordie Lad...

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man city - liverpool should be canny.

liverpool ruin football games, always turn them into very boring things to watch

This.

Something like 6 yellows handed out for Liverpool? Terrible match between two sides that should be better.

The sky sports app for my phone has standard play by play commentary with no critical notes. "throw in by Newcastle taken by Enrique" etc. After the Liverpool game, the lad doing the updates had lost the plot and said it was one of the worst games ever. :(

Edited by Barney

Bah, the one Sunday I'm not doing Jujitsu there's no decent game on. Well, the other games may turn out to be crackers, but you know what I mean.

Looks like you dodged a bullet Luke. One of the worst games of the season according to the reports.

I know, and the Villa match I watched was a goalfest. Shows that the media (and I) should not assume matches involving the big clubs are better. :(

Man city - liverpool should be canny.

liverpool ruin football games, always turn them into very boring things to watch

probably see villa murder burnley at 2pm but they'll both at least try to play, should be alright to watch

im not right very often but I believe I called this pretty well

Which game to watch tonight? Chelsea V Inter in the hope that there will be some action Or Sevilla V CSKA in what most would expect some goals...

Which everone i do pick I'll miss the goals. so i'll let you guys know.

Which game to watch tonight? Chelsea V Inter in the hope that there will be some action Or Sevilla V CSKA in what most would expect some goals...

Which everone i do pick I'll miss the goals. so i'll let you guys know.

Given the fact that one of them is 3 hours before the other, I reckon you'd be alright to catch them both.

2-1 to inter

I love the italian games when one of their players scores, the roar is just unlike anything in english football

when we played there it was like a bomb going off when they scored.....and it went on for about a minute...for atmosphere its the best game I've been to...shame about having to dodge bottles of piss like :)

Cech stretchered off....theyve just said it may be his cruciate...season over.

EDIT:.....West Brom 2 Reading ! in the cup...come on you baggies :lol:

Edited by PaddockLad

2-1 to inter

I love the italian games when one of their players scores, the roar is just unlike anything in english football

when we played there it was like a bomb going off when they scored.....and it went on for about a minute...for atmosphere its the best game I've been to...shame about having to dodge bottles of piss like :)

Knee brace to match the headgear? Sweet.

2-1 to inter

Knee brace to match the headgear? Sweet.

Calf strain according to a beeb report. What a tart.