Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CL football at its worst on ITV last night there - one team already qualified playing another one who can't go through even though there were two games still remaining. Rustu's still a canny shot-stopper like.

Am I being a spanner here. If this happens next week:-

Wolfsberg 2 v 0 Man Yoo

and

Besiktas 0 v 2 Moscow

Then the table would be:-

1. Wolfsberg

2. Moscow

3. Man Ure

4. Besiktas

Yes?

No. In the CL where two teams are tied for points then the places are decided on head to head results rather than GD.

It's been that way for a while as far as I know but it's perhaps something Uefa should look into to prevent so many 'dead rubbers' towards the end of the group stage. And it's meant to be a 'league' isn't it?

It's been that way for a while as far as I know but it's perhaps something Uefa should look into to prevent so many 'dead rubbers' towards the end of the group stage. And it's meant to be a 'league' isn't it?

Yeah but it's designed in every possible way to insure against the top sides going out early......(Didn't help Liverpool though)..

Yeah but it's designed in every possible way to insure against the top sides going out early......(Didn't help Liverpool though)..

Aye, that's what I was thinking as I wrote that actually.

Anyone watching the re-run of the 'El Classico' on ESPN? This Welsh tit commentating :razz: Barcelona are "F.C. Barcelona" or "F.C.B.". Zlatan is "Eebra". Iniesta is "Happy Feet". And then there's the goal. Dear, oh dear, oh dear. I shit you not: "Go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,go,gooooaaaaaal". What a knob.