Other games

Park Life

Kenwyne Jones leaves Gary Doherty on the ground and gallops down the right before cutting the ball back for Teemu Tainio to slot in for Sunderland. The visiting fans have started singing "we want seven". Cruel.

:icon_lol:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Paul Jewell just say Villa are raping them or did my ears deceive me?

He'd better not have, it didn't go too well last time that happened! Who was it again, it was on MOTD2 because i remember watching it and was thinking, did i just hear what i thought i did, and they got bollocked for it.

He'd better not have, it didn't go too well last time that happened! Who was it again, it was on MOTD2 because i remember watching it and was thinking, did i just hear what i thought i did, and they got bollocked for it.

Pardew. They tried to brush it off by pointing out a dictionary definition 'to take from aggressively'

Pardew. They tried to brush it off by pointing out a dictionary definition 'to take from aggressively'

Cheers, i knew it was a manager and just couldn't remember who exactly.