Other games

Park Life

Thank FUCK we have a really good CL final to look forward to. Barca v Man U is the best result for me. The thought of Chelsea playing Man U would have made me think twice about watching it. For me, we have two great attacking teams contesting the final.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
I hope Barca win the final as well. Even better if they don't deserve it. Along with romance, bitter pettiness like that is what football is all about iyam.

Eamonn.

Maybe it's because I've got a couple of mates who are genuine Man U fans. They speak with the right mix of humility and pride. Maybe that's why I want them to win, or more likely, I fucking hate the systemic cheating of the Spaniards, this myth that they play the best football and the bias that I perceive they receive.

I'd say the cheating on some of our teams is just as bad if not worse. As demonstrated this evening.

It's quite obvious they play the best football too though. :lol:

Still couldnt beat Chelsea though tbf.

Funny as fuck watching the french barca fans reacting to the sending off tonight too. "Diving cunt!" "Well maybe he tripped him" "Did he dive?" "No".

Again, even better.

2a7a3qv.jpg

Someone please transpose Roadrunner & Wiley Coyote's head's on that one... pure class! :lol:

:o

Ballack thinks he's playing Kabaddi

Edited by Happy Face

2a7a3qv.jpg

Someone please transpose Roadrunner & Wiley Coyote's head's on that one... pure class! :lol:

I'm hoping for a a Youtube clip with the Benny Hill music in the background.

:o Mint.

I hope Barca win the final as well. Even better if they don't deserve it. Along with romance, bitter pettiness like that is what football is all about iyam.

Eamonn.

Maybe it's because I've got a couple of mates who are genuine Man U fans. They speak with the right mix of humility and pride. Maybe that's why I want them to win, or more likely, I fucking hate the systemic cheating of the Spaniards, this myth that they play the best football and the bias that I perceive they receive.

I'd say the cheating on some of our teams is just as bad if not worse. As demonstrated this evening.

It's quite obvious they play the best football too though. :lol:

Still couldnt beat Chelsea though tbf.

Funny as fuck watching the french barca fans reacting to the sending off tonight too. "Diving cunt!" "Well maybe he tripped him" "Did he dive?" "No".

Again, even better.

They deserved to go through though, amazing spirit in that team, they should have given up but they were incredible, never stopped chasing, never gave up. I was delighted for Guardiola more than anything, top bloke.

Drogba though :o

2a7a3qv.jpg

:o

Ballack thinks he's playing Kabaddi

The way his arms are flailing around, he reminds me of the orange bloke in the Tango ads who slapped the other bloke's ears...

Guest alex
Might be worth listening to the 606 podcast for once. It's Lovejoy's night. :lol:

:o For the one and only time. What a cock that bloke is btw.

I guess there will be death threat letters winging their way to Norvege tomorrow, and a few days after, now :lol::o

Was it Ingerland fans who persecuted that Swedish ref with the mancunian hairstyle (Anders summitorother??) ??

Guest alex

Funnily enough I've seen both last night's and this night's refs before and thought they were very good. They were both poor though, although it was only tonight it had any bearing on the result.

Might be worth listening to the 606 podcast for once. It's Lovejoy's night. :o

:D For the one and only time. What a cock that bloke is btw.

In the first 5 minutes he's said Barcelona were the weakest team in the semi's, all the English teams would have preferred that tie, Spain is a weak league and Messi isn't up to much.

:lol:

Caller: "You're a disgrace"

Lovejoy: "Who? Chelsea?"

Caller: "No, you"

Can you listen into this online? :lol:

Caller: "You're a disgrace"

Lovejoy: "Who? Chelsea?"

Caller: "No, you"

Can you listen into this online? :lol:

Not yet, but the podcast is up on itunes.

He's saying how much he wants Man U to win. Calls himself a Chelsea fan :D:o

I guess there will be death threat letters winging their way to Norvege tomorrow, and a few days after, now :lol::o

Was it Ingerland fans who persecuted that Swedish ref with the mancunian hairstyle (Anders summitorother??) ??

Chelsea fans to be exact.

After a Chelsea game, or ingurlund match?? I'm racking me brains, but can't recall it all. The bloke retired, citing stress or some such iirc.

After a Chelsea game, or ingurlund match?? I'm racking me brains, but can't recall it all. The bloke retired, citing stress or some such iirc.

Chelsea v Barca - Anders Frisk iirc.

Would've loved to see Ballack sent off for that obvious display of disrespect to the official. Really doesn't get more flagrant than that. I expect Drogba will be getting another call from UEFA again, what a surprise.

Drogba has brought the game into disripute tonight tbh. Should imagine his wage packet will be a bit thinner next month.

i love the way chelsea are complaining about the reffing

but in that awesome 4-2 a few years back Carvalho basically wrestled Valdes to the ground when Terry scored and the ref missed it

it all comes back round...