Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madrid put 4 past them did they not?

Only 3 I believe....

It's not 15 years.... it's over 17!

1447: I'm utterly stunned. Who could have possibly seen that coming? United haven't suffered a home defeat like that since New Year's Day 1992, when Dennis Bailey bagged a hat-trick and QPR left Old Trafford with three points and a 4-1 victory.

Just realised that's pre-Premiership days!

just seen pedersons dive on MOTD

:lol: good god that was hilarious, catches himself on the knee, a good 3 feet clear of sagna behind him and goes down :lol:

fat sam also claiming it was a harsh yellow for dioufs tackle on almunia, did you see him in the post match "oh you thought that was a sending off did you?" when the bloke asked if he though diouf was lucky

arrogant wanker

:lol: good god that was hilarious, catches himself on the knee, a good 3 feet clear of sagna behind him and goes down :lol:

Shocking. Is that sort of cheating , sorry 'gamesmanship', coming from Allaardyce?

Isn't this the same bloke who went to ground a couple of weeks ago at Old Trafford and when interviewed by MOTD about it afterwards claimed that he was through on goal and would have scored so there was no point in diving and that he acknowledged some players dived and tried to con the ref, but that it wasn't something he wouldn't do...

Aye righto.. :)

Shocking. Is that sort of cheating , sorry 'gamesmanship', coming from Allaardyce?

Isn't this the same bloke who went to ground a couple of weeks ago at Old Trafford and when interviewed by MOTD about it afterwards claimed that he was through on goal and would have scored so there was no point in diving and that he acknowledged some players dived and tried to con the ref, but that it wasn't something he wouldn't do...

Aye righto.. :)

Sam Allardyce is a net "non contributor" to the beautiful game of football I so enjoy. :)

Allardyce and Brown on Goals on Sunday talking about nothing but stats. What a horrible approach to football.

allardyce defending that dive too, "he thinks he felt contact" as justification ffs,

1. football is a contact sport you are allowed to touch opposition players

2. he kicked himself very lightly, I don't think I would even have noticed if I'd done that to myself

I know managers are meant to be biased towards their own teams but sometimes you just have to stand up and say "yes hes done wrong there and I'm not happy with it" as opposed to defending the indefensible ie that tackle and that dive or you just end up looking like a complete wanker which is exactly what sam has done

Allardyce and Brown on Goals on Sunday talking about nothing but stats. What a horrible approach to football.

Only one statistic counts in football, the score. :lol: