Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha I need an image of Wobbly face's wobbly face as that went in. Still turned it off straight away, a happy John terry is unbearable to watch.

Worst team to ever win the competition?

Defensively impressive but if Barca/Bayern had taken some of their chances Chelsea would not have won it.

Can't help but feel slightly - and wrongly I suppose - thankful that we didn't finish fourth. Spurs must feel absolutely sick right now.

Terry has put his full kit on now and is pretending he played in the final.

I thought Bayern were shit, and am amazed that two sides so shit made it to the final. Wanted Bayern to win in the end simply because I hate John Terry.

People used to talk about Ibrahimovich being overrated, well I've never seen Ribery have a good game.

I thought Bayern were shit, and am amazed that two sides so shit made it to the final. Wanted Bayern to win in the end simply because I hate John Terry.

People used to talk about Ibrahimovich being overrated, well I've never seen Ribery have a good game.

Robben has to still be on the payroll.

I thought this was another one of your zany posts. And then I saw. And I believed.

Bayern are hardly shit, come on. How much Bundesliga have you watched? Or even the Real Madrid semi?

They had more than enough chances to win it easily tonight. They've blown the league, the cup and now the CL this season. They can't win.

Harsh on Cole not to be given MotM I think, I know drogba scored but he was barely involved when bayern were battering them and gave away a pen