Other games

Park Life

Silva was fantastic at the start of the season. Nasri started off well for them as well. Don't think anyone has stood out this year. Maybe aguero earlier.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No team with Gareth Barry as one of the first names on the teamsheet should win a title.

Their team is still too huff and puff for me in midfield. Silva is quality but had a poor 2012, the rest do nothing attacking for me. Big overhaul there this summer I reckon, although they should look at both Man Utd and Chelsea before sacking Mancini...

Agreed. Ultimately they still paid the price for the host of defensive midfielders Mancini brought in - Yaya Toure's a powerhouse, but Barry, De Jong, even the likes of Milner. Aguero was the only one consistently banging in goals and his form slowed up second half of the season, while Silva was the only really creative threat in midfield and when he dipped they dipped. Dzeko's too hit and miss, Nasri flattered to deceive and Adam Johnson wasn't given a chance.

Paul Walsh ridiculing the presenter before the game about the presenter saying Spurs aren't in form, (two wins in eight or something),. He has a face like a smacked arse now, reminds me of Phil Thompson. We just need to pick three points up, no matter what the rest do.

House. Up sharp in the morning. Hate listening to the radio for our games. Tango man co-commentating on our game on 5live. I'm listening to Anderson and Lowes though. :good:

Aye same here, got to be in pompey at 0630 tomorrow. A 750 mile round trip leaves a chap a tad on the jaded side doing that shift :(

Think am up for Man City and we're staying over night so if you're in town might see you in the Percy

House. Up sharp in the morning. Hate listening to the radio for our games. Tango man co-commentating on our game on 5live. I'm listening to Anderson and Lowes though. :good:

Aye same here, got to be in pompey at 0630 tomorrow. A 750 mile round trip leaves a chap a tad on the jaded side doing that shift :(

Think am up for Man City and we're staying over night so if you're in town might see you in the Percy

How tiring is it changing a light bulb all day? :ermm:

:D

How tiring is it changing a light bulb all day? :ermm:

:D

been promoted....now quality control engineer....I inspect the light bulb changer's work, pressure's hellish... ;)

Great finish on the second norwich goal. Shoes on the other feet Norwich should have had two penalties. #shitereferees

Great finish on the second norwich goal. Shoes on the other feet Norwich should have had two penalties. #shitereferees

3 penalties tbh. Another awful weekend for poor decisions!

Great win for Norwich but horrible for Spuds. :D