Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're majorly fucked when RVP leaves in the summer.

Unless Peado tells him he is going to spend big.

I don't think that would make him stay. All Arsenal can hope for is that none of the world's biggest clubs are looking for a striker.

Tyldsley kept saying Milan are definitely CL winners material. ARE THEY FUCK. Chelsea could beat them, it's just Arsenal are so shit. Arteta or Rosicky wouldn't get in wor centre midfield.

Arteta looked woefully out of his depth. He wasn't the only one but he really stood out as lacking the engine, the physicality or even the guile to come close to making an impact on the match. I agree with Ant that they're a good side like although Arsenal are a shadow of their former selves these days.

Naw Stevie Milan are quality when they wan't to be, although i agree Noccerino and Emanualson flatter to deceive like they, but they still had nesta and pato on the bench, Cassano out for a long while yet.

Quality team but could do with replacing Seedorf and the aging quality players with people of equal ability but less years.

they've a chance, but it'll be Real.M for me

I'd rank them about the 7th best side left in to be honest, they won't get a sniff of the final and if you'd saw them in Serie A lately you would see how average they are. Arsenal can make anyone look decent at the minute, even fucking Bolton kept a clean sheet against them. Canny side? Aye? CL winners absolutely nee chance, if they were 50/1 I wouldn't stick a quid on them.

A load of Gooners were asking for Wengers head last night.

I'm beginning to think that they have a point.

Lack of respect if you ask me for a manager that has done so much for then. That doesnt make him invincible like, but still.

A load of Gooners were asking for Wengers head last night. Judging by his press conference too, he has had enough too!

Who would replace him? Thats what I always ask gooners when they say he should go. Its a very short list of possible candidates. I cant decide if the stadium has held Arsenal back finacially despite what their board always says. I can't beleive Wenger virutally lost the plot overnight around 2006-07. What they did lose was, for me, 6, possibly even 7 world class players around then. Any side would struggle with that, but it does look as if he's been digging his heels in the last few years. Maybe it is time to go. But if they get the appointment wrong they may look back on finsihing 3rd and 4th as a golden era.

A load of Gooners were asking for Wengers head last night. Judging by his press conference too, he has had enough too!

Who would replace him? Thats what I always ask gooners when they say he should go. Its a very short list of possible candidates. I cant decide if the stadium has held Arsenal back finacially despite what their board always says. I can't beleive Wenger virutally lost the plot overnight around 2006-07. What they did lose was, for me, 6, possibly even 7 world class players around then. Any side would struggle with that, but it does look as if he's been digging his heels in the last few years. Maybe it is time to go. But if they get the appointment wrong they may look back on finsihing 3rd and 4th as a golden era.

He's had about 70m available for the last few years. The fucker just won't spend on the 2/3 big players they sorely need/have needed.

I seem to remember reading something about the wage structure being strict but with massive bonuses built in. SO when they were winning league titles etc. the likes of Henry could be kept happy. When that was no longer the case it became difficult to hold onto their big stars, which in turn makes it harder to attract anyone who is a top player on that sort of win-based scheme. Obviously the rise of Chelsea and now Man City has made this more of a problem.