Other games

Park Life

We won't. In Jan Man City will just buy a couple of world class players for £200 mill and run away with the title in 2012.

That avatar man :lol:

Stick a Xmas hat on it though.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dempsey would be brilliant here, proper grafter. Sorta person we'd need in midfield/up top. Thing is he plays best in a sort of support striker/just behind the striker role. We have Ben Arfa for that anyway, although a Ben Arfa behind Ba/Dempsey would provide a bit of everything, be brilliant

Blackburn losing at home to West Brom.

Sorry Stevie but Kean has to be gone sooner or later surely?

I wouldn't be surprised to see him and Coyle on Football Focus sofa before the January window closes to be honest.

oh and Pardew if some people on here and twitter get their way :lol:

Read a couple of things on Friday trying to build the final into Messi v Neymar....only one winner there!

Neymar mustve scored a good goal in the semis but I couldnt find any footage of it.

Aye, he beat a man and bent it in the top corner. Barca should be after him to replace villa, would fit in well there

So Ronaldo scored his 5th hattrick of of the season last night. Not to be outdone Messi also scores his 5th hattrick of the season 12hours later... in the world club cup final!

Ronaldo must hate him

Messi got two In the final didn't he?

Read a couple of things on Friday trying to build the final into Messi v Neymar....only one winner there!

Neymar mustve scored a good goal in the semis but I couldnt find any footage of it.

Aye, he beat a man and bent it in the top corner. Barca should be after him to replace villa, would fit in well there

He's on huge money at Santos, a group of Brazilian businessmen/companies are basically paying his wages....depends if he wants to test himself against the best I suppose. They want him to be the "hometown hero" when they hold the world cup.

Mick McCarthy hit out at referee Anthony Taylor for failing to send off Jonathan Woodgate after Wolves crashed 2-1 to Stoke.

Woodgate, who had been booked, escaped a second yellow card after bringing down Matt Jarvis to concede a penalty.

Although Stephen Hunt gave Wolves the lead from the spot, Peter Crouch headed Stoke's winner after a Kevin Doyle own goal made it 1-1.

"Woodgate should have been sent off," said Wolves manager McCarthy.

"If it had been outside the box he would have been given a red card. "I don't think Stoke should have had 11 men on the pitch.

"I've asked the referee why Woodgate wasn't booked again, but he said it is between me and him."

Stoke manager Tony Pulis took the decision to substitute former Real Madrid defender Woodgate soon after conceding the 17th minute penalty to save him from being sent off later in the game.

"I decided that was the right thing to do," said Pulis after his side's fourth straight league win.

"You have to be brave enough to make decisions. I made it because he was having problems with Matt Jarvis. But he's accepted it.

"His first challenge was a poor challenge [for the booking] and that puts you on edge straight away.

"We had a bit of good fortune there. If he had sent him off, we probably couldn't have argued about it.

"But when I took him off he said 'that's a great decision gaffer' and that's from someone who has played for Real Madrid and is very much part of what we want to do at this club."

daft cunt. :lol:

Seb larsson is a fantastic set-piece taker... We missed the boat on that one. Id much rather have him take all of our freekicks than Cabaye. Just saying :P

Ryan taylor is a fantastic set-piece taker... Glad we have him. Im so glad we have him rather than a player who is better in all other aspects of the game!