Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fergie is a cunt.

They are wank this year and its obvious, hes using the typical excuses to paper over the cracks.

I think Man U being 2nd in the league puts pay to that theory mate. You don't pick up 3pts week after week without being a good side. Sure they're not the dominant force they have been recently, but they're still a good side. That Wank side had us on the back foot and while they were fortunate with their goal, so were we.

I just get the impression Ferguson is building a team for next season. If they pick up two centre mids, and maybe a winger and a fullback I think they'll be a force once again. If, as has been suggested, they're going to get Sneijder and they go and sign some dominant central midfield destroyer they'll be impressive.

Look at their squad man

Rooney, Hernandez, Wellbeck, Berbatov, (I deliberately omit Owen)

Young, Nani, Anderson, Fletcher, Park, Valencia, Cleverly,

Evra, Fabio, Rafael, Smalling

Vidic, Ferdinand, Jones,

De Gea

They're all good or better and you're mental if you think they're wank.

Fergie is a cunt.

They are wank this year and its obvious, hes using the typical excuses to paper over the cracks.

They were wank last fall as well, and haway they ended up in the CL-final as well as a nice little barclays bucket regardless...

The thing with fergie is that even when they ARE wank, they grind out wins... so dips in form still sees them 3 points every other week as they churn out 2-1 wins and the like..so that when they do pick up form again they are not far behind if any at all.

Just seen the Bolton red card. Apparently being brought down near the dugout is a goal scoring opportunity!

Disgusting wasnt it? He gets a red and Luiz gets a yellow.

When will these refs have to explain their actions?

I swear referees are just getting worse.

I know it's such a hard job and they deserve a lot of credit generally, but far too many games now seem to be far too heavily influenced by refereeing mistakes. Our last 2 matches and the Spurs-Bolton red card mentioned above are prime examples.

Villa are somewhat surprisingly in joint 8th with 16 points which isn't too bad. They're 7 points off Liverpool in 7th and a full 10 off us in 6th.

So McLeish will be going nowhere soon despite how poor they are at the moment. I don't think they were this bad earlier on in the season.

Villa are somewhat surprisingly in joint 8th with 16 points which isn't too bad. They're 7 points off Liverpool in 7th and a full 10 off us in 6th.

So McLeish will be going nowhere soon despite how poor they are at the moment. I don't think they were this bad earlier on in the season.

They've only beaten blackburn, wigan and norwich. Think they've been piss poor all season.

Edited by Happy Face

Think I prefer balotelli with his shoulder though. Kevin will have been seething at his cheek. Football is no place for entertainment.

think deadman may actually have gone on a killing spree after witnessing it tbh

Think I prefer balotelli with his shoulder though. Kevin will have been seething at his cheek. Football is no place for entertainment.

think deadman may actually have gone on a killing spree after witnessing it tbh

Oh aye. Soz Kev

Edited by Happy Face