Finally got a picture of soccermom

Jusoda Kid

Took quite a bit of persuasion but I got there in the end.

moustachefattrollwomanrb0.jpg

w450.png

You were lucky, Wack, she sent me the disrobed one B)<_<

Well spread the glorious joy then you old bastard!

So we've established that SM is a man.......pigtails do not a woman make...........but which man? ......duhn duhn duuuuuuhn!!!!!!! the mystery continues

(Ssshhhh......Not that i'm not saying its not me or anything but surely if that is a fella he needs puttin in the moobs thread??!!)

Now he's seen me naked you noticed theres no sign of wacky. Thats cos he's crawled back into his cupboard under the stairs with a print out and he's givin it some wack on the old banjo. They don't call him Wacky for nowt.

He obv stays awake at night thinking up threads like this one to try and grab my attention. Well i obv have his now, don't forget the lube little 'un. theres nowt worse than a bit o' friction burn. There ain't nowt attractive about a little red cock my friend.

Use it well, Use it wisely.

Why use pictures when I've got the videos of you flicking your bean, thanks to SMO. Tbh you've got a sweet little pussy and for me it's only a matter of time before me and SMO are DP'ing you on video.

You know it makes sense....time and place sweet cheeks.

Now he's seen me naked you noticed theres no sign of wacky. Thats cos he's crawled back into his cupboard under the stairs with a print out and he's givin it some wack on the old banjo. They don't call him Wacky for nowt.

He obv stays awake at night thinking up threads like this one to try and grab my attention. Well i obv have his now, don't forget the lube little 'un. theres nowt worse than a bit o' friction burn. There ain't nowt attractive about a little red cock my friend.

Use it well, Use it wisely.

Why use pictures when I've got the videos of you flicking your bean, thanks to SMO. Tbh you've got a sweet little pussy and for me it's only a matter of time before me and SMO are DP'ing you on video.

You know it makes sense....time and place sweet cheeks.

Ha ha, glad you're enjoying it, only one thing though - it's not me. I've pm'd him nowt, Christ lad do you believe everything he tells you? He probably downloaded it from some dodgy site, give it 3 weeks he'll forget he's given you it and he will be posting it on here saying it's been sent to him either by accident or it's from cheryl cole/donna air. Does he hear voices too? You should know better wacky lad, already told you I don't do pictures! Anyhoo you two can have fun fantasizing over me when I'm on hols tomorrow. Adiós amigos. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx