Lost

Sir Bob Almighty!

Lost can fuck off tbh. I mean I'm gonna watch it, but let the record reflect that I'm watching it under protest, and ONLY because I've watched it for the last fucking 5 years of my life and I don't feel I can stop now.

Ditto. I also like to piss Andy off on NO by slagging it off.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's turned into heroes this pile of steaming hot shit. People coming back from the dead etc, it doesn't know where or what it's doing.

I couldn't get through the third episode it was so bad, I think I'm well and truly finished with it now.

Lost can fuck off tbh. I mean I'm gonna watch it, but let the record reflect that I'm watching it under protest, and ONLY because I've watched it for the last fucking 5 years of my life and I don't feel I can stop now.

Agreed!

It gets worse every week. I lost interest about three series ago which means I've not been paying much attention, so now the answers are coming through they mean nothing to me. I spend the hour now asking the missus wtf is going on and praying that at some point Kate Austin is going to get her miniscule breasts out, I feel after the hours I've put in I deserve to see them!! :(

• 2 weeks later...

I've missed the last 2 episodes and i'm trying in vain to watch them online somewhere but all the streaming sites have these stupid surveys that pop up and claim they won't let you watch the stream until you complete it. Sounded dodgy and it wanted my fucking credit card details!

Does anyone know someone good to stream them from? I don't want to download torrents if I can help it.

I've missed the last 2 episodes and i'm trying in vain to watch them online somewhere but all the streaming sites have these stupid surveys that pop up and claim they won't let you watch the stream until you complete it. Sounded dodgy and it wanted my fucking credit card details!

Does anyone know someone good to stream them from? I don't want to download torrents if I can help it.

Check your PM

• 2 months later...

I gave up some time near the end of season 2 or start of season 3, I forget.

Anyway, I hope someone going to provide a synopsis of the plot on here once its broadcast.

I've stuck with it thus far, it' will have been a gigantic waste of time if I give up now.

Yeah this is my stance too.

ditto, i've invested so much energy in it. i want to stop watching it, my wife is so sick of it and only watches it with me because i keep insisiting we will have wasted all those hours if we give up so close to the end.

can't wait till it does finish mind so i can go back to putting all my tv viewing energy into mad men

I stopped watching it during this season after the Spanish period drama episode which was the final straw for me. Lad at work who bums everything about Lost basically admitted that its very apparent that they've completely dropped the ball on it and have no chance of delivering anything remotely acceptable as a finale. A fucking cave full of light is what it's all been about. Brilliant.

I stopped watching it during this season after the Spanish period drama episode which was the final straw for me. Lad at work who bums everything about Lost basically admitted that its very apparent that they've completely dropped the ball on it and have no chance of delivering anything remotely acceptable as a finale. A fucking cave full of light is what it's all been about. Brilliant.

It's not just a cave of light, it's the light that's inside every one of our hearts. :D

I've just chosen to ignore all the flaws that are becoming more obvious towards the end in the hope that there'll be some sort of pay-off.

I watched one episode in the 1st series and decided it was wank. From what I could gather, there was a crash on an island. Then there was a monster rumbling around. Then there was a hidden lab or something, then other rpeople appeared, then something else suddenly made itself noticeable, then space monkeys came and gang banged the fat bloke with the curly hair, then the people who suddenly appeared from nowhere kidnapped the bloke from the shampoo ads....................and so on.

All these new things and plots appeared at random without any of the existing stuff being resolved. All with the lovely hype bandwaggon rolling along declaring this as some sort of work of genius, and not some overblown bollocks that is so far up its own arse its eats its food twice.

Trying to decided if it's the writers who didn't in the end have the intellectual capacity to deliver something more rewarding or whether they've held back cause the audience are too stooopid.

Have watched two episodes of this series and gave up on it, a parcel of shit. Love the way shafted everyone by announcing another finale for Monday, expect a two hour film to follow as they clearly haven't a fucking clue what they are doing.

It could have been an excellent show if they wrapped it up in 3 seasons.

Trying to decided if it's the writers who didn't in the end have the intellectual capacity to deliver something more rewarding or whether they've held back cause the audience are too stooopid.

:D Shut up man.