Gutierrez 4 yellows

scotty84

Just been checking our stats out and Gutierrez is on 4 yellows, meaning if he plays tonight and gets another he'll miss the Sunderland game right?

With this in mind, do you think he'll be played from the start tonight? i.e. will JFK see the mackem game as more important for Gutierrez to show and therefore rest him, or do you think he even knows that he's on 4 yellows ( I honeslty wouldn't put it past him myself)

I dont think JFK rates him

He's been struggling for fitness lately according to reports which would explain why he was on the bench against Blackburn. I can't believe even Kinnear is that clueless in his assessment (especially in relation to other options we have and given his excellent workrate). Bearing in mind what I've just said, watch him play and get and injured tonight.

Just let him play. Would be silly if he comes on after 80 mins and picks up a yellow card.....

agree but then in that case, if her realises that he may miss the mackem match, he'll be risked at all?

Sunday is far more important in terms of fans and media, lose and there will be all hell on esp if there is no show in the transfer window. Add to that the fact he didn't play in the first one this season and made a decent impact when he came on, i think its a desicion that needs to be considered.

Just let him play. Would be silly if he comes on after 80 mins and picks up a yellow card.....

agree but then in that case, if her realises that he may miss the mackem match, he'll be risked at all?

Sunday is far more important in terms of fans and media, lose and there will be all hell on esp if there is no show in the transfer window. Add to that the fact he didn't play in the first one this season and made a decent impact when he came on, i think its a desicion that needs to be considered.

Agree with you there. Play Lovenkrands instead he plays on the wing doesn't he..

7 days before the ban would come into effect so no one will miss the Mackems game.

get in!

so it takes 7 days for a suspension to come into play (i take it this is for yellows, i.e.e a red is automatic) ??

Yep he's out for West Brom.

TBH I don't think the Sunderland or the West Brom game will suit his style of play. Even still we'll miss him.