F.A.O. Asprilla's Foreskin

Guest alex

Geordies politest people in Britain. FACT!

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13452397,00.html ://http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/...452397,00.html

IS MR RUDE A BRUMMIE?

Brummies are the rudest people in Britain, a survey has revealed.

And contrary to their aggressive image, Geordies are the politest, closely followed by Scousers.

Researchers went undercover to measure the civility of residents in eight cities around the country, subjecting them to a series of "courtesy tests".

They checked whether shop assistants said please and thank you, and whether people going into public buildings held the door for those behind them.

Drivers were observed to see if they thanked those who let them into rush-hour traffic from side roads, while passers by were assessed for their willingness to stop and help someone who had dropped their shopping.

The research for Readers Digest magazine found that Britons overall were polite 59% of the time, but that in Newcastle the figure was 77%.

Liverpool came second with 70%, while Birmingham came bottom with residents managing common courtesy on just 43% of occasions.

The other cities tested were Exeter, Cardiff, London, Southampton and Edinburgh.

The north emerged as politer than the south in the tests , each of which was carried out ten times in each city.

:crylaughin:

After the welcome I have received here, I can only agree! B):crylaughin:

When you go somewhere new you can't help but notice any hostility as you are not in your natural environment.

As time goes on though, you realise arseholes are arseholes and really there's not much more to it than that. :o:razz:

This isn't going to turn into another gayjizzfest is it?

47821[/snapback]

You're practically glowing green tbh. Anyway I heard about this survey on Radio 5 this morning (before nicking the link from N-O) and it wasn't conducted in the most scientific way. I would agree with the results however :crylaughin:

47821[/snapback]

You're practically glowing green tbh. Anyway I heard about this survey on Radio 5 this morning (before nicking the link from N-O) and it wasn't conducted in the most scientific way. I would agree with the results however :crylaughin:

47828[/snapback]

I saw a similar thing on TV recently (forget exactly what) and it showed exactly the same thing, basically that Northerners are sound and cockneys are cunts!

47821[/snapback]

47828[/snapback]

I saw a similar thing on TV recently (forget exactly what) and it showed exactly the same thing, basically that Northerners are sound and cockneys are cunts!

47836[/snapback]

If your talking about me, i swear i'll hit you so f**king hard i might even illicit a small yellow bruise :o

47836[/snapback]

You MAY want to check your definition of friendly :o:crylaughin:

Hey Renton, you want some AF love too?

*dresses up like Barry White*

47821[/snapback]

47828[/snapback]

47836[/snapback]

Regionalist tbh

After the welcome I have received here, I can only agree!  :razz:  :crylaughin:

When you go somewhere new you can't help but notice any hostility as you are not in your natural environment.

As time goes on though, you realise arseholes are arseholes and really there's not much more to it than that.  B)  :blush:

47819[/snapback]

I thought we'd established a while back that people are hostile towards you because you're a knacker. :o

As time goes on though, you realise arseholes are arseholes and really there's not much more to it than that.  B)  :blush:

47819[/snapback]

I thought we'd established a while back that people are hostile towards you because you're a knacker. :o

47851[/snapback]

Knackerist.

As time goes on though, you realise arseholes are arseholes and really there's not much more to it than that.  B)  :(

47819[/snapback]

47851[/snapback]

Winking after an insult is hilarious. :blush:

Well done! :(

As time goes on though, you realise arseholes are arseholes and really there's not much more to it than that.  B)  :(

47819[/snapback]

47851[/snapback]

47856[/snapback]

Jesus wept.

After the welcome I have received here, I can only agree!  :blush:  :crylaughin:

47819[/snapback]

47851[/snapback]

Winking after an insult is hilarious. :(

47856[/snapback]

D'you think? Not as funny as crying like a bairn when someone jokingly insults you IMO. :razz:

47819[/snapback]

47851[/snapback]

47856[/snapback]

Jesus wept.

47860[/snapback]

I'll second that and throw in a Christ on a bike tbh.

47819[/snapback]

Did you shout of me

:o

I like my posts to look neat  :o

47887[/snapback]

Anal tbh. Strange for a creative type, it's the type of thing I'd expect from Gemmill.

47896[/snapback]

I said it was anal B):crylaughin:

It's a myth that creative types aren't anal too.

As an aside, Jimi Hendrix was an absolute geek when it came to getting the right sounds on his records.

I like my posts to look neat  B)

47887[/snapback]

Anal tbh. Strange for a creative type, it's the type of thing I'd expect from Gemmill.

47896[/snapback]

I said it was anal :razz::o

It's a myth that creative types aren't anal too.

As an aside, Jimi Hendrix was an absolute geek when it came to getting the right sounds on his records.

47903[/snapback]

Chesney Hawkes wasn't overly fussy though but. :crylaughin: