Should I be concerned?

snakehips

Hi peeps!

Currently on a covert mission in Chad, trying to swap some ex-Czechoslovak RPG's to some Bedouins for a bit of land (we think is prime oil-rich).

Anyhow, to while away the lonely nights, I brought my son's 'Teachers' Series Two DVD's. They're witty, but not the best.

However, I have come to find myself lusting after the Headmistress, Clare (sp). She is shagtastic and I would give my right arm to give her one - or more if poss.

Do I have a problem? She is not exactly Lara Rostron, is she.

Here's me, a handsome early 40's bloke absolutely besotted by such a lady!

Am I losing it, or am I just drifting into sad, later life?? And if I am drifting into accepting mediocre women, what can I expect from now?

Catch you's later.

I think you may need to speak to Peasepud about this. I know he had a bit of a thing for someone from Teachers a while back but I'm not sure which bird it was...

Everyone fancies someone they work with from time to time, it doesn't make you sad or owt. You spend more of your waking hours with your colleagues than you do with your partner. However, if you're already in a relationship I would recommend that you think very long and hard before acting on your feelings. Have you got a photo btw? :crylaughin:

Everyone fancies someone they work with from time to time, it doesn't make you sad or owt. You spend more of your waking hours with your colleagues than you do with your partner. However, if you're already in a relationship I would recommend that you think very long and hard before acting on your feelings. Have you got a photo btw? :crylaughin:

47799[/snapback]

What's it got to do with working with your colleagues? Unless he's an actor from Teachers of course. :o

Everyone fancies someone they work with from time to time, it doesn't make you sad or owt. You spend more of your waking hours with your colleagues than you do with your partner. However, if you're already in a relationship I would recommend that you think very long and hard before acting on your feelings. Have you got a photo btw? :o

47799[/snapback]

What's it got to do with working with your colleagues? Unless he's an actor from Teachers of course. :razz:

47801[/snapback]

Shite, I didn't read the first paragraph properly. :crylaughin::blush:

She's a dog though iirc, he should be concerned B)

Everyone fancies someone they work with from time to time, it doesn't make you sad or owt. You spend more of your waking hours with your colleagues than you do with your partner. However, if you're already in a relationship I would recommend that you think very long and hard before acting on your feelings. Have you got a photo btw? :o

47799[/snapback]

What's it got to do with working with your colleagues? Unless he's an actor from Teachers of course. :razz:

47801[/snapback]

Shite, I didn't read the first paragraph properly. :crylaughin::blush:

She's a dog though iirc, he should be concerned B)

47803[/snapback]

Was she the head mistress in the first series also (stopped watching it)?

If so she's the type of woman I'd think about to "last longer", if you know what I mean. Like Margaret Thatcher. Still, it takes all sorts....

Those red crosses really are quite hideous, like.

48253[/snapback]

My thoughts entirely :o:o:icon_lol::nufc::nufc::nufc:

I will have to get the credits up on the dvd and find her name. Then.... ahh Google, that's what you're there for :nufc:

For what it's worth, she has the most fantastic figure imo. :(:o

Why can't you see that pic?   Here it is:

http://www.aveleyman.com/ActorsB/32413.GIF

Her name's Gillian Bevan.

48359[/snapback]

You'll see a 403 forbidden, unless it's in your cache.

Here:

http://www.aveleyman.com/ActorsB/P00032413.HTML

48370[/snapback]

Yep, it's the one I was thinking of, although I suspect that photo is at least 15 years old.

Tbh Snakehips, you need proffesional help.

Why can't you see that pic?  Here it is:

48359[/snapback]

Here:

48370[/snapback]

So it's a hot linking thing? That's a pain in the arse.

Why can't you see that pic?  Here it is:

48359[/snapback]

Here:

48370[/snapback]

Ghostwatch :nufc: It scared the hell out of me when I watched it.

it must have to do with the position you are in,hence needing a headmisstrissy type figure to get your rocks off on......(i've got young kids---sarah jane off tikkabilla for me)...

anyway teachers waas very funny,could have been worse you could have been wanking about the geordie!!!!!

it must have to do with the position you are in,hence needing a headmisstrissy type figure to get your rocks off on.....

Mmmm, psychology! Maybe there's something in what you say.

I have a very responsible job and maybe I need someone to be giving me orders for a change????????

Mmmm, now that's got me thinking.... :(

Still would love to have a round or two with her, whatever the reason of my obsession :o:o

And that photo doesn't do her justice :nufc::o

I think you may need to speak to Peasepud about this.  I know he had a bit of a thing for someone from Teachers a while back but I'm not sure which bird it was...

47792[/snapback]

vicky_hall.jpg

it must have to do with the position you are in,hence needing a headmisstrissy type figure to get your rocks off on......(i've got young kids---sarah jane off tikkabilla for me)...

anyway teachers waas very funny,could have been worse you could have been wanking about the geordie!!!!!

48606[/snapback]

Peasepud would probably kill him.

48613[/snapback]

:nufc: