Gemmil to get a 10% bonus this Friday

Jusoda Kid

Interesting. I was a bit worried so I got a psychiatrist friend of mine to have a read of Fop's posts on this thread. The diagnosis was not good I'm afraid, he thinks Fop is a grade one twat.

:aye:

That's either true and you really care that much and a complete stranger does too. :(

Or it is a lie and you really care enough to make that up.

Out of interest other than being 100% correct and others arguing with Fop then the usual end game pooey pants insults, what exactly has Fop done "wrong" in this thread? (either in a banning context or mental health one?) :icon_lol:

Your lack of self-awareness has been discussed before. Of the top of my head, I would list these as examples of twattish behaviour you exhibit in nearly every post:

Referring to yourself in the third person.

Having to argue the toss over every single thing that is said.

Feeling the need to 'win' every discussion.

Believing you have a better knowledge than anyone else about everything, even professionals who are experts in their field.

Convincing yourself that you alone are always 100% right. Never admitting you are wrong.

Having no sense of humour.

Over formatting text and overuse of smilies (not the greatest crime, I accept :rolleyes:).

Convincing yourself that everyone is out to get you, because you are clearly superior to everyone else and this is the only way you can account for the almost unanimous feelings that you are indeed a twat.

As has been said, it's a shame because you do on occasion make some good points only for it to be drowned in a sea of twatishness.

OR

You could generally be mentally ill, especially on the evidence of some your frankly bizarre responses on this thread. If this is the case I apologise for calling you a twat and wish you well in your recovery.

I remember from my last 'conversation' with you how utterly pointless and unrewarding it is discussing things with you, so I think I'll leave it at that if you don't mind. Remember though, it's quite unlikely that everyone else is wrong and you're right, perhaps you can do some self reflection on that. :suicide:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recommend the ignore option.

Fop's worst nightmare is being sent to Coventry

Having been there, I don't blame him. :rolleyes:

Coventry - twinned with Stalingrad, Dresden, Sarajevo and Belgrade. Seriously. :(

Having been there, I don't blame him. :icon_lol:

Coventry - twinned with Stalingrad, Dresden, Sarajevo and Belgrade. Seriously. :(

Didn't believe you so I checked on Wikipedia. Fuck me. :rolleyes:

You missed out Kingston, murder capital of the world (who said we cannot learn anything from Ross Kemp?).

Having been there, I don't blame him. :icon_lol:

You missed out Kingston, murder capital of the world (who said we cannot learn anything from Ross Kemp?).

Apparently Beirut, Hiroshim, Nagasaki and Great Yarmouth rejected the proposal

Having been there, I don't blame him. :suicide:

Apparently Beirut, Hiroshim, Nagasaki and Great Yarmouth rejected the proposal

:icon_lol:

I hear Coventry turned Scunthorpe down though.

Interesting. I was a bit worried so I got a psychiatrist friend of mine to have a read of Fop's posts on this thread. The diagnosis was not good I'm afraid, he thinks Fop is a grade one twat.

:pmsl:

That's either true and you really care that much and a complete stranger does too. B)

Or it is a lie and you really care enough to make that up.

Out of interest other than being 100% correct and others arguing with Fop then the usual end game pooey pants insults, what exactly has Fop done "wrong" in this thread? (either in a banning context or mental health one?) :D

Your lack of self-awareness has been discussed before. Of the top of my head, I would list these as examples of twattish behaviour you exhibit in nearly every post:

Referring to yourself in the third person.

Having to argue the toss over every single thing that is said.

Feeling the need to 'win' every discussion.

Believing you have a better knowledge than anyone else about everything, even professionals who are experts in their field.

Convincing yourself that you alone are always 100% right. Never admitting you are wrong.

Having no sense of humour.

Over formatting text and overuse of smilies (not the greatest crime, I accept :rolleyes:).

Convincing yourself that everyone is out to get you, because you are clearly superior to everyone else and this is the only way you can account for the almost unanimous feelings that you are indeed a twat.

As has been said, it's a shame because you do on occasion make some good points only for it to be drowned in a sea of twatishness.

OR

You could generally be mentally ill, especially on the evidence of some your frankly bizarre responses on this thread. If this is the case I apologise for calling you a twat and wish you well in your recovery.

I remember from my last 'conversation' with you how utterly pointless and unrewarding it is discussing things with you, so I think I'll leave it at that if you don't mind. Remember though, it's quite unlikely that everyone else is wrong and you're right, perhaps you can do some self reflection on that. :)

You really do think about Fop far too much. :lol: (Fop may read all that one of these days :D)