Blackburn v Newcastle

Park Life

if we get through the hull game with no more injury issues, we should go all out for the three points againt blackburn. would love to turn big sam over 1st time round. we owe blackburn for the shitty results they keep getting at our place too!

You dopey, depressed fuckers.

I've got Toon Apathy like never before.

Aye, it comes and goes.

I do believe we are catching Blackburn just at the right time, what with listening to fat Sam and his loud haler all week they'll be weary and dejected. If not dazed and confused, if not a 'spent force'.

Edited by Park Life

Should be some good motivation for some of our players in front of our former manager.

The best motivation though should be wanting to put as much space as possible between us and the drop zone.

if we get through the hull game with no more injury issues, we should go all out for the three points againt blackburn. would love to turn big sam over 1st time round. we owe blackburn for the shitty results they keep getting at our place too!

:rolleyes::angry:

I take it you dont attempt any correct score coupons then?

Parky's worse than Lawro man. :rolleyes:

How the fuck am I meant to calculate in a bent referee??! :angry:

Are you currently in a bent referee or was that just when you made the prediction?