Man told he is too fat to adopt

Fop

I heard Fish was South of 20 stone these days?

Well done, mate. Keep it up and don't let these bastards knock you off target!

a) you're all twats

2) I've never beebn close to 20 stone and

iii) Too right this fat fucker shouldn't be allowed to adopt.

Fop seems to be under the delusion that a family is de facto better than care. Who's to say this chunky fucker would be a good parent? Who's to say this family is in a position to provide the kind of care adopted kids need?

As has been said, if they can't look after themselves they can't look after kids.

If they really, REALLY want a kid, lose the weight. Nobody is forcing them to shovel crisps down their throat.

This is yet another bit of outrage for outrage sake, it's retarded.

Post a picture Fish, To prove you arent a heiffer

no need, plenty of people on the board have seen me relatively recently and can all attest to my build

exactly, they are all saying you are a fat knack

Aye, the same ones who haven't met me. :devil:

any way, what's my svelte figure got to do with this oaf being told he's unfit to be a father.

My sister and her husband are in the same position, they're morbidly obese and have been told, imo quite rightly, that they're unlikely to be allowed to adopt until they sort themselves out.

exactly, they are all saying you are a fat knack

Aye, the same ones who haven't met me. :o

any way, what's my svelte figure got to do with this oaf being told he's unfit to be a father.

My sister and her husband are in the same position, they're morbidly obese and have been told, imo quite rightly, that they're unlikely to be allowed to adopt until they sort themselves out.

Child abusers. :devil:

Going back on topic, I loved the way fatty got a dig in at his wife at the end of the clip to stop us harbouring any doubts about his virility:

'Technically it's Charlotte's fault because her tubes are clogged with pie lard'

:o

:devil: