Sex shop sicko

Lazarus

http://www.cairns.com.au/article/2009/01/0...local-news.html

A PERVERT has twice broken into a Cairns adult shop and had sex with blow-up dolls before abandoning the vinyl vixens in a nearby lane.

However, police are on his tail, because the thief left his DNA on a doll and possible fingerprints on its face along with three other inflatable dolls and lubricants.

Business owners believe the same culprit is responsible for break-ins and till thefts at the Sapphire Bar on Lake St and three break-ins at the Laneway Adult Shop off Spence St in the past several days.

His method of entry is to smash through walls and squeeze through tight holes.

The owner of the adult shop, who wished to be named only as Vogue, said that in a first unreported break-in at his recently opened shop, the doll-snatcher had stolen five dolls and had sex with one of them.

“He has been taking the dolls out the back and blowing them up and using the dolls and leaving them in the alley,” he said.

“It is totally bizarre.

“It is a real concern that someone like that is out on the street.”

Vogue said a sex toy also went missing in the second break-in and that the offender had a liking for the doll model named "Jungle Jane", which had been taken on both occasions.

He said he was dumbfounded that the burglar also had the "weird" habit of cleaning up the mess he had made after entering the building.

Not content with his first two midnight liaisons, the burglar again smashed through a wall in the roof area of the shop on either Monday night or early yesterday morning but was scared off by a newly installed alarm system.

Vogue and David Sharman, the owner of the Sapphire Bar on Lake St that has a rear entry in the same lane as the adult shop, both believe they have been targeted by the same thief.

Both men said fleeting video images showed the burglar as being a tall, skinny Caucasian.

Mr Sharman said of the break-ins and two thefts of money from the till, as well an attempted break-in on Sunday night, the most brazen was in the early hours of yesterday morning.

"The burglar smashed a hole near the top of the roof line," he said.

"He then clambered 15m down a sheer wall.

"He (only) took the surveillance recorders - we found them in the bin."

While praising police for their quick response to the alleged crimes, Mr Sharman said he was becoming increasingly frustrated that they were not being solved.

"I have had a gutful. This pushes up costs," he said.

"Crime is killing our business.

"Not enough is being done to prevent early morning crime in the CBD."

Cairns Police District crime prevention co-ordinator, Acting Sgt Cary Coolican, said the reported offences were being

investigated.

It is understood at this stage of investigations the alleged offences are not being linked.

Acting Sgt Coolican said in the case of the adult shop, scientific officers had taken DNA samples, fingerprints and

pictures.

"We are certainly asking anybody with any information to come forward and contact Cairns police on 4030 7000 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000," she said.

Cairns is special at the best of times.

Aye, for all the nice areas ariound there Cairns itself is a bit of a shithole and rough to boot.

Don't look at me, I've been back for ages.

Cairns is special at the best of times.

Aye, for all the nice areas ariound there Cairns itself is a bit of a shithole and rough to boot.

It is fairly odd like, but I enjoyed it. Full of pissheads, but that's not surprising when you see how many offers they have on drink, though.

Re: the OP and calling him a pervert. What do they think blokes normally do with blow-up dolls? Apart from take them on stag dos. Even then though...

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.cairns.com.au/article/2009/01/2...local-news.html

THIS is the man accused of breaking into an adult shop and having sex with blow-up dolls in a bizarre series of alleged crimes in Cairns that made international headlines.

His leg in a cast, the 23-year-old limped from the Cairns watch-house late yesterday afternoon, just hours after police arrested him.

Police have not released his name.

He was charged with breaking into businesses in the CBD, including the Laneway Adult Shop off Spence St three times in the past month.

The man allegedly smashed his way into the shop, had sex with blow-up dolls and discarded them in an alley.

He is also accused of breaking into the Sapphire Bar by smashing a hole near the top of the roof and dropping 15m to the floor.

The hunt for the suspect ended yesterday when he was detained at his home and taken to Cairns police station where he was questioned and charged.

"Following intelligence-based inquiries, we attended a Manunda address and made an arrest," acting Det Sen-Sgt Jason Chetham said.

Outside the watch-house, the man said he had been speaking to police about property offences from "years ago".

He was charged with four counts each of enter premises with intent and one count of attempted break-in.

The man has been granted bail to appear in Cairns Magistrates' Court early next month.

The alleged crimes, revealed by The Cairns Post earlier this month, made headlines across the world, with dozens of newspapers and blogs as far away as the UK, US, Canada, India and Jamaica featuring the story.

On two occasions, a doll named "Jungle Jane" was allegedly stolen from the Laneway Adult Shop.

The shop's owner said the alleged offender had a habit of cleaning up the mess he had made at his premises.

My initial mental image of the perpetrator has been validated ;)

347ilps.jpg

And he's only little, OMG is it wacky????? He does only come up to that guys elbows, bless! :victory:

uh hoooo here we go again :)

And he's only little, OMG is it wacky????? He does only come up to that guys elbows, bless! :)

Still seething about me blowing your cover I see :victory:

Bordering on obsession now tbh, just say if you want to take this offline, you sound a right little fox ;)

And he's only little, OMG is it wacky????? He does only come up to that guys elbows, bless! :victory:

Still seething about me blowing your cover I see :scratchhead:

Bordering on obsession now tbh, just say if you want to take this offline, you sound a right little fox :)

I don't have a cover to blow, I'm just me and I fed up of telling you lot that. ;)

I keep forgetting, you can be as obnoxious, arrogant, vulgar, vile, shitty and a total dick with everyone whilst we can't even have a little giggle at your expense, oops, My bad.

Sorry I hurt your feelings. I take it back you would have at least come up to his shoulders. :icon_lol:

Still seething about me blowing your cover I see :scratchhead:

Bordering on obsession now tbh, just say if you want to take this offline, you sound a right little fox :)

I don't have a cover to blow, I'm just me and I fed up of telling you lot that. ;)

I keep forgetting, you can be as obnoxious, arrogant, vulgar, vile, shitty and a total dick with everyone whilst we can't even have a little giggle at your expense, oops, My bad.

Sorry I hurt your feelings. I take it back you would have at least come up to his shoulders. :icon_lol:

Just you and J69 sweety

Edited by Wacky Jnr

And he's only little, OMG is it wacky????? He does only come up to that guys elbows, bless! :scratchhead:

Still seething about me blowing your cover I see :icon_lol:

Sorry I hurt your feelings. I take it back you would have at least come up to his shoulders. :angry:

Just you and J69 sweety

Way to go to make a girl feel special! :victory: