Do we not normally have a end of year

bobbyshinton

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That has to win the 'thread most over rated since the one where pud took a day out of his weekend to chase someone round Durham with his camera' award.

The first few posts were funny, unfortunately you two appear to be the only ones who have been flogging that horse for the last 3 months now

no wonder he thought you were a cunt :(

oh the irony :)

That has to win the 'thread most over rated since the one where pud took a day out of his weekend to chase someone round Durham with his camera' award.

The first few posts were funny, unfortunately you two appear to be the only ones who have been flogging that horse for the last 3 months now

Would have been a lot less amusing if J69 hadn't abandoned his account over it tbf.

Best Topic Starer :(Charles Manson

Best Overall Poster Alex

Best Football Forum Poster

Best Game Forum Poster WTF

Best Newcomer

Most Funny Stevie

Most Shit

Most Banned Stevie

Most Posts

Best Mod/Admin Craig

Best Post

Most Hated DannyB

Most Liked Meenzer

Most Helpful tom

Best Non Nufc poster That Scouser

Best Overseas poster

Best momenet of season Keegan coming back

Worst Moment of season being in all the News for the wrong reason

There you go I have done one

Guest Stevie

I think we could do a more generic one about the toon players

Best Player: Shay Given

Best Goal: Owen v Tottenham

Most Celebrated Goal: Owen v Sunderland

Best Home Performance: Aston Villa

Best Away Performance: Tottenham

Wankest Home Fans: Liverpool

Wankest Away Fans: Aston Villa

Biggest Cunt Support: Man Utd

Biggest Cunt Opposition Player: Adewankor

Player you were gladest to see on opposition team sheet: Paul McShane

I think we could do a more generic one about the toon players

Best Player: Shay Given or Beye

Best Goal: Owen v Portsmouth

Most Celebrated Goal: Martins against Stoke I think

Best Home Performance: Aston Villa

Best Away Performance: Portsmouth

Wankest Home Fans: Smoggies

Wankest Away Fans: Bolton

Biggest Cunt Support: Scumberland

Biggest Cunt Opposition Player: Cattermole

Player you were gladest to see on opposition team sheet: (Gladest??) Titus, hang on, Faye hang on em Waddle

Best Topic Starer Rob W - Because he almost stopped :(

Best Overall Poster Alex

Best Football Forum Poster Danny B He gets you all dancing like puppets on a string. 2Biasgets a close second for his infectious optimism. My kinda guy.

Best Newcomer FaustinoSaspirella - That's a name

Most Funny Fop, he's a card.

Would have been a lot less amusing if J69 hadn't abandoned his account over it tbf.

You just made that up tbf. I changed my accounts many months later, mind you, dont let the truth get in the way of a perfectly good lie. I just read the transformation thread, good to see your jokes are varied anyway :( . . . .not

Not made up. Possibly mistaken. Don't really understand the need to change identities then 'reveal' who you are, nor do I care to tbh.

MvB gag has gone beyond J69's meeting with the man if you ask me, I find it amusing that he has become a godlike figure on this board for its own reasons, its unfortunate if you feel any gag about it is a personal attack on you because it aint. I don't know you and have no reason to attack you.

However if it actually hurts your feelings then I will desist. Just ask me to. ;)

Not made up. Possibly mistaken. Don't really understand the need to change identities then 'reveal' who you are, nor do I care to tbh.

MvB gag has gone beyond J69's meeting with the man if you ask me, I find it amusing that he has become a godlike figure on this board for its own reasons, its unfortunate if you feel any gag about it is a personal attack on you because it aint. I don't know you and have no reason to attack you.

However if it actually hurts your feelings then I will desist. Just ask me to. B)

He didn't reveal who he was. I sussed him straight away ;)

It's no personal attack on him at all, it's just passed into TT folklore in the same way 50 cent, Vitor Baia 99, Mendieta won the CL, etc has in the past...

For the record, I don't suppose J69 remembers that the Vitor Baia gag was born out of a piss take of a few posters, me being one of them!

It's no personal attack on him at all, it's just passed into TT folklore in the same way 50 cent, Vitor Baia 99, Mendieta won the CL, etc has in the past...

For the record, I don't suppose J69 remembers that the Vitor Baia gag was born out of a piss take of a few posters, me being one of them!

That's quite a range. (Or was that on the old board?)

That's quite a range. (Or was that on the old board?)

I was talking about the old board but aye, same applies... ;)

(wasn't that one something to do with Jill?)

However if it actually hurts your feelings then I will desist. Just ask me to. :icon_lol:

AAHHH, Is this why noone believes I'm me? ;)

ooh understandee now. B)