3/4 length pants!

Smooth Operator

What a fucking ridiculous fashion item these things are, i know they've been around for a while but it really hit home today when i went to pick wor lass up from Manchester airport.

It seemed every other manc getting off a plane was decked out in these 3/4 length pants, there were numerous fat blokes passing through the arrivals bit with either Adidas or Nike 3/4's on. What are they trying to say? I'm far too fucking obese to get away with shorts but look at these beauties, they make me look class!?!

I hope this is isolated to the Lancashire region and that it doesn't spread up here, maybe Manc Mag can shed a bit of light?

My fella flogged his on eBay after he realised he was too short and it just looked like he was wearing trousers he'd grown out of slightly.

47115[/snapback]

Your fella? But you're a guy. What's going on he...

Oh. :crylaughin:

:o

My fella flogged his on eBay after he realised he was too short and it just looked like he was wearing trousers he'd grown out of slightly.

47115[/snapback]

Your fella? But you're a guy. What's going on he...

Oh. :crylaughin:

:o

47116[/snapback]

Aye. You're dumped. B)

Well the other day I saw a bloke wearing a pair of jeans that were probably meant for an 11 year old. He'd also worn them around his waste so you could see his boxers.  :o

Looked  a reet twat like  :crylaughin:

47138[/snapback]

Jeans hanging half-way down your arse a far worse fashion-crime than 3/4 lengths. Although 3/4 lengths should be banned from September to May.

3/4 length pants are for cock knockers - fact

47149[/snapback]

*Knocks on Wacky's cock*

Ooooh, want some more? B)

47150[/snapback]

:crylaughin:

I don't really mind 3/4 length pants on blokes as long as they're sporty or fairly plain (the pants, not the bloke :o ) Any bloke that wears animal-print, camouflage or 'wild and zany' patterned efforts want lining up against a wall and shooting!

I knew the game was up for these when my Dad got a pair for his hols.

47181[/snapback]

Zebra patterned? :crylaughin:

47183[/snapback]

:o Nah, they're Adidas ones.

47181[/snapback]

47183[/snapback]

47184[/snapback]

What? Your dad is wearing Blaydon's trousers? B):razz:

47181[/snapback]

47183[/snapback]

47184[/snapback]

What? Your dad is wearing Blaydon's trousers? B):razz:

47203[/snapback]

No, they're actually made out of his skin.

What a fucking ridiculous fashion item these things are, i know they've been around for a while but it really hit home today when i went to pick wor lass up from Manchester airport.

It seemed every other manc getting off a plane was decked out in these 3/4 length pants, there were numerous fat blokes passing through the arrivals bit with either Adidas or Nike 3/4's on. What are they trying to say? I'm far too fucking obese to get away with shorts but look at these beauties, they make me look class!?!

I hope this is isolated to the Lancashire region and that it doesn't spread up here, maybe Manc Mag can shed a bit of light?

47114[/snapback]

I think its basically an airport fashion thing actually mate with folks off on their holidays.

Anyway to bring you up completely up to speed, there have been moves to outlaw them in Manc on grounds of public decency as the three quarter length is seldom sufficient to completely cover the appendages of North Western males, Manchester being a well known geographical anomoly for oversize knackers due to the chemicals North West Water pump into our reservoirs.

Incidentally SO, which arrivals hall were you picking the missus up from? Terminal 1,2 or 3? I used to work in terminal 1 arrivals - I sincerely hope you didnt buy a burger there. :crylaughin:

47114[/snapback]

I think its basically an airport fashion thing actually mate with folks off on their holidays.

Anyway to bring you up completely up to speed, there have been moves to outlaw them in Manc on grounds of public decency as the three quarter length is seldom sufficient to completely cover the appendages of North Western males, Manchester being a well known geographical anomoly for oversize knackers due to the chemicals North West Water pump into our reservoirs.

Incidentally SO, which arrivals hall were you picking the missus up from? Terminal 1,2 or 3? I used to work in terminal 1 arrivals - I sincerely hope you didnt buy a burger there. :crylaughin:

47248[/snapback]

I don't understand, surely you'd need a wool hat (or similar) rather than long trousers to cover the penis of most of the mancs I've met.

47114[/snapback]

47248[/snapback]

I don't understand, surely you'd need a wool hat (or similar) rather than long trousers to cover the penis of most of the mancs I've met.

47249[/snapback]

B)

Knobjockey! :o

I've got a pair of Adidas ones like. They're good for summer hollies I reckon. Nee good if yer not wearing them socks with nee ankle bit though, that's essential.

47266[/snapback]

Chav tbh.