Jusoda Kid

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toon Takeaway in the Bigg Market :)

:(

Knew you'd be in with that.

Pizza - Anglos Pizza in Gateshead, half price if you collect and it's spot on.

Indians - Mithali Balti in Felling, best Indians I've had from a takeaway.

Indian - Cafe Spice, Chilli Road. If you eat in you can take your own drink. :(

Seconded.

Khans on Heaton Road is the same. More of a restaurant (again you take your own drink) but I think they do takeaways as well.

Back to Takeaways proper, you've also got Red Hot Chilli just a couple of doors down from Cafe Spice which is dead nice as well.

Kwok Pao on Heaton Rd is very good, have to give that Eastern Meadow a shot.
Aye, just had a snazzy chicken curry from Pao the night. Not really the chinese type but that was spiffing indeed.

Indian - Cafe Spice, Chilli Road. If you eat in you can take your own drink. ;)

Seconded.

Khans on Heaton Road is the same. More of a restaurant (again you take your own drink) but I think they do takeaways as well.

Back to Takeaways proper, you've also got Red Hot Chilli just a couple of doors down from Cafe Spice which is dead nice as well.

Red Hot Chilli is alright for curry, don't EVER get a pizza from there though, I had one the other day and fair enough it was called a Mexican Hot Shot but it was essentially a pizza base and a million chilli seeds. Absolutely rank.

I've never tried that Khans like, might have to venture over..

• 2 weeks later...
Ordered a large mexican hot shot form double diner, they sent a chicken & sweetcorn, rang up and hot shot is on it's way and I get to keep the chicken one....result.

Wonder how many strains on jism they'll put on it?

Nee jizz on that mate, it was lovely

Ordered a large mexican hot shot form double diner, they sent a chicken & sweetcorn, rang up and hot shot is on it's way and I get to keep the chicken one....result.

Wonder how many strains on jism they'll put on it?

That stopped after S-O got the sack.

• 2 weeks later...
Whats that place called on the biggmarket where you can get the "Curry Hell" and if you finish it you get it for free, i went there but i cant remember the name, the curries in there are bloody lovely!

Couldnt finish the curry hell though, it tasted like ash.

That'd be the Curry Capital, formerly the Rupali. It's not the same without His Lordship in situ, but his son's doing a decent job of keeping it going.

Whats that place called on the biggmarket where you can get the "Curry Hell" and if you finish it you get it for free, i went there but i cant remember the name, the curries in there are bloody lovely!

That'd be the Curry Capital, formerly the Rupali. It's not the same without His Lordship in situ, but his son's doing a decent job of keeping it going.

Cheers mate, just couldnt remember that name!

Great food and the staff have good patter aswell, might go there after the derby on sunday :rolleyes:

Abdul Lateef, Lord of Harpole- Legend :rolleyes:

Where the feck is Harpole?

Cheers mate, just couldnt remember that name!

Great food and the staff have good patter aswell, might go there after the derby on sunday :crying:

Probably see you there, we always seem to end up there after a day on the lash. :rolleyes:

Somewhere in Suffolk. He never went. :rolleyes:

Haha good stuff mate, you'll know who Iam, i'll most likely be the dopey idiot with Barton on the back of my top attempting once again to eat the "Curry Hell"

I never learn.

I now have visions of you clapping a hand to your face after one bite and exclaiming "Bassong Almighty!" in a high-pitched voice.

Somewhere in Suffolk. He never went. :rolleyes:

West of Northampton- Did the good folk of Harpole know that Abdul was their Lord & Master, I wonder?

I think it's a manor house and estate outside Ipswich rather than anything to do with the town of the same name. Either way, I don't think the locals were too chuffed when he first bought the title, but who listens to people from Suffolk anyway? :crying: