Recommend a takeaway in Newcastle area

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Taste of India in Forest Hall is absolutely lush. Just about the best curry I've had. And I've had a few. They don't deliver though.

Indian - Cafe Spice, Chilli Road. If you eat in you can take your own drink. :(

Pizza - Pizza Pizza, Chilli Road. Best to collect due to the ridiculously low midweek prices.

Chinese - Fortunes, Wallsend somewhere. Best hot & sour soup ever.

Pizza - Pizza Pizza, Chilli Road. Best to collect due to the ridiculously low midweek prices.

Where abouts is that on Chilli Rd? Only know of Manhattan Pizza and Pizz Hut

Next to Red Hot Chilli, another Indians (they suck you in with a discount card and I'm sure I'm due my free meal but it hasn't materialised so I'm boycotting). Closer towards The Chillingham Pub than Manhattan (only good if you want pizza at 3am) and Pizza Hut (overpriced). The shop where Pizza Pizza is used to be something else but can I fuck remember what it was.

Next to Red Hot Chilli, another Indians (they suck you in with a discount card and I'm sure I'm due my free meal but it hasn't materialised so I'm boycotting). Closer towards The Chillingham Pub than Manhattan (only good if you want pizza at 3am) and Pizza Hut (overpriced). The shop where Pizza Pizza is used to be something else but can I fuck remember what it was.

Just up from Bengal, I know it, will give it a go, 2 minutes from mine as well.

Just up from Bengal, I know it, will give it a go, 2 minutes from mine as well.

Go midweek and collect, £2.50 for any 10" and £2.90 for any 12" (there's probably a joke in there somewhere) as well as similar offers on bigger pizzas. Decent for the price. :)

I've not been to the Bengal one yet, despite having tried just about everything else in the Heaton area.

I really need to learn to cook. :)

Spicy Hut on the curry mile is the best curry house in the country tbh.

Read the title wingnut, you've been warned.

There are few sights more pathetic than a dwarf picking his front teeth out of a jalfrezi, so wind your neck in. xxx

Was gutted to find out at the weekend that Pelmi's fish bar in Byker has been sold on to god knows who.

31 years it's been there ran by the same Italian family who imo do the best kebabs I've had, and cracking chips to boot. A sad day for the people of the East End as the chilli sauce from there was something special.

Read the title wingnut, you've been warned.

There are few sights more pathetic than a dwarf picking his front teeth out of a jalfrezi, so wind your neck in. xxx

And you'll be sucking your masala through a straw for the next six months if your patter continues in that fashion.

P.S Them pizzas are for nowt, must be Dot Cotton :(

Probably the best on the Curry Mile but far from the best in the country.

Indian- Taste of India...Forest Hall- don't deliver but well worth the drive.It's a sitty doon that does take out.

Rinky Dink- Joy king.. Forest Hall. top stuff, not swimming in oil, free plawn clackers too

guess where i live btw :(

Theres a chinese and a kebab/chippy in the railway arches on the Gateshead side of the High Level bridge, cant remember the Chinese name but the kebab is AliGeez. Spot on grub and you get enough in one portion for two people.

Indian- Taste of India...Forest Hall- don't deliver but well worth the drive.It's a sitty doon that does take out.

Rinky Dink- Joy king.. Forest Hall. top stuff, not swimming in oil, free plawn clackers too

guess where i live btw :(

I was going to mention Joy King as well. Well nice.