Official Guti is average thread.

Park Life

Can I ask why you're singling him out again Parky? Especially when they were far worse players on the pitch for us yet again today.

I'm just growing tired of his feigning to decieve tricks. I pick on him also cause he's half decent. I given up with most of the others. :)

It seems a bit sad singling out one of the positives to come out of the season for me.

I agree.

I want him to stay up the pitch save his energy and do the things we need rather than playing the Ian Botham role

Shafting dusky carribean models so hard the bed breaks and smoking more ganja than a Bob Marley tribute act?........no wonder he's been shite in the last two games......... :lol:

Silly thread. I don't think we've seen the best of him yet. He's supposed to be good at crossing for starters but I don't recall him picking out the head of one of our strikers yet. While I don't think he's a Cristiano Ronaldo or a Bastien Swiensteiger, I think he's got a lot more to offer than what he has shown so far.

:lol:

Nah.

Guti and Owen both play so much better what Martins is on simply because Oba's 'pace' has the opposition on edge. As much as I slag off Martins for having nee first touch and schizophrenic finishing his mere presence on the pitch seems to cause defenders no end of problems and he can drag them out of position thus giving EMO and Jonas more time on the ball.