Happy Xmas Everyone

wykikitoon

I've given up trying to hide my disappointment at receiving a load of shite that I neither want nor need.

:lol:

Having a lovely day arguing (jokingly) with my family. And the SUN is out!

Hope you're all enjoying yourselves, even if your prezzies are shit at least your not in the office! :)

Santa didn't have any tickets for the Liverpool match for me :)

To be fair it's sold out.

My mother was ringing for tickets for clients to visit from Germany and basically they can end up paying daft daft prices and she was told there wasn't a single seat going :lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

OMG

Santa was fantastic to me, (him and my fella ofc) got a links of london bracelet, with 5 charms, a pandora bracelet, hairdryer, 2x digi photo frames, more choc than any girl should ever consume, pj's, jewelery, a hot choc thing, coco mademoiselle parfum, jewelery stuff to put jewelery on, a new wok, smellies galore, socks ( just like everyone else on the planet),hair stuff, a new charm for my new pandora braclet and the list goes on can't remember it all!! It has been fantastic, first xmas ever I haven't had to but my own prezzies!! Shoulda got divorced years ago, lol, everyone has been so fantastic, At mums now devouring the baby guinesses, I'm gonna end up fooked so best wished lads and ladesses. May all your christmases be so bright!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Santa didn't have any tickets for the Liverpool match for me :)

To be fair it's sold out.

My mother was ringing for tickets for clients to visit from Germany and basically they can end up paying daft daft prices and she was told there wasn't a single seat going :lol:

Yeah, that's right. Didn't know yet - first game of the season with a 50'000+ attendance I suppose.

Happy Christmas everyone.

Received some lovely pressies, but I have to confess to being one of these strange bods who really does prefer to give rather than receive. :)

I hope everyone has had, and continues to have, a super day.

Let's hear it for Jesus. For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow.. :lol:

Fuck me gently.

In the 2 hours the pub was open on my shift this morning, we made £900!

Had 3 pints (all I could consume before the pub closed up) bought for me, then went to me best mate's (no 2 tugs I didn't drive) and proceeded to get bladdered off cheap lager and baileys.

Got a new phone from the lass, a Dexter t-shirt (which I actually love :) ), couple bottles of JD and a PS2.

Smashing. Hope everyone had a great Christmas, and your hangovers are as bad as mine will be tomorrow morning! :lol: