Happy Xmas Everyone

wykikitoon

Well Ive just been for an awesome bike ride, loved every minute of it. Dispite the shite thats going on in my life this is the only way I feel it lets me escape. Its lets me focus on something and lets me get my mind straight.

Well 08 has been a massive roller coaster for me as a lot of you know.

Moved in with the bird, got massive depression over my late mother, pushed the bird away and then got ditched, then my best mate gets killed 6 weeks ago. Now im still in limbo with the bird but thats another story.

Anyways, take care of yourselves everyone tonight and the coming few days. Look after your families at the end of the day thats whats important none of this present un-wrapping shit, just being happy with your familes. I know a lot of people work long shifts and have to juggle seeing family (doctors and hospital staff you do us proud) and this time of the year is a rare opportunity to get together.

Well im off to get a bath then off for a couple then having a curry then early night.

God bless all

An emotional Wykiki x

Happy xmas all, can't say I am desperate for this year to end because all in all its been a good one but I am looking forward to seeing what the next one brings.

Happy Christmas and a very happy new year :) especially Cath and Midds and the special present you will both be getting shortly. :lol:

Happy xmas all, can't say I am desperate for this year to end because all in all its been a good one but I am looking forward to seeing what the next one brings.

Happy Christmas and a very happy new year :) especially Cath and Midds and the special present you will both be getting shortly. :lol:

Thank you honey.

all the best guys and girls hope 2009 is a great year for you all, Wyiki, chin up mate, it will get better and you deserve to be happy, i've had a shite last few months as some of you know, but all is falling into place now and things are on the up, must be the JFK factor!!!! :lol:

merry christmas and a happy new year to you all, be safe and have a good one.

Shaun AKA Paddy :)

Happy Christmas and a very happy new year :outahere: especially Cath and Midds and the special present you will both be getting shortly. :lol:

Thank you honey.

i'm with Jon, wishing you both (3) a great year and enjoy the rest!!!! :)

Happy Christmas and a very happy new year :outahere: especially Cath and Midds and the special present you will both be getting shortly. :lol:

Thank you honey.

i'm with Jon, wishing you both (3) a great year and enjoy the rest!!!! :outahere:

A whole year! \o/ :)

Cheers pet. It was good to meet you this year.

He has as well :lol:

Got my brother a Habib Beye T Shirt which he loved,

Highlights for me is the current third shirt and tickets to the Liverpool game :)

Happy Birthday Jesus :outahere: