Villa Charlie?

bobbyshinton

He's bonkers if he thinks he will oust Ashley Young from left midfield/winger - and he's a rubbish defender.

I'd really like him to stay as he is dangerous running at opposing defenders - just needs to improve his final options, which I think he will if given more of a consistent run in the team (so he feels like he doesn't have to score every time he gets the ball).

Zog is a great player going forward but he is one lazy bastard coming back or if the ball is on the edge of our 18 yard box, he just stands and watched them.

I would like to keep him though but if the £ is right, go for it!

Zog is a great player going forward but he is one lazy bastard coming back or if the ball is on the edge of our 18 yard box, he just stands and watched them.

I would like to keep him though but if the £ is right, go for it!

Bit much! :aye:

For those saying he'll be stuck on Villa's bench, it'll be interesting to see what happens if someone makes a big bid for Ashley Young. I'm a big fan of Zoggy so hopefully he doesn't go but I'm sure he'd be keen on the move. Villa's bench is probably a better place for him right now anyway.