Danny B is a fuckin mug

Guest Stevie

You could cut the sexual tension with a knife between you two btw.

Yeah you're not funny. Less funny than Fop TBH.

Chompy chompy Tottenham Hotspur tbh.

Yeah I know I shouldnt, especially in light of everybody laying the blame at my door. TBF everybody knows what Alex is so you are right, no need to respond.

A Toon fan, who posts on his home city clubs message board?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know I shouldnt, especially in light of everybody laying the blame at my door. TBF everybody knows what Alex is so you are right, no need to respond.

As do I.

As do I.

Have Spurs relocated to Welwyn Garden City. Fancy living in a place that sounds like a Welsh cunt.

Still trying to get a rise eh Stevie? I'll give you this one. Enfield born and Bred, just up the A10.

So in the space of a week it's went from family all from Enfield originally, to you being born and bred there ;)

Still trying to get a rise eh Stevie? I'll give you this one. Enfield born and Bred, just up the A10.

So in the space of a week it's went from family all from Enfield originally, to you being born and bred there ;)

Yeah I moved out from my mums house a while ago Stevie. I take it your still at home?

Yeah I moved out from my mums house a while ago Stevie. I take it your still at home?

That's not the way you put it across. You said you were brought up in Welwyn?

People need to help themselves. Yes he's trashing threads but only because people are biting.

You can lead a horse to water and all that but not a lot more.

Oh, grow a pair you patronising git.

And do what exactly? Or are you missing my point completely?

People need to help themselves. Yes he's trashing threads but only because people are biting.

I think you're missing mine, Gemmill's and Spongebob's. We're not biting to any of his rubbish, but we're tired of seeing threads go this way all too often because other people will continue to do so, despite your teacher-esque "just ignore him, he's only after attention" comments.

As we've all said, you have the power and the responsibility (Spiderman-tastic!) to stop this happening but you won't. I don't know if it's because you pride yourselves on being more relaxed than N-O or because you're big bunch of fannies that doesn't have the stones, although I suspect a combination of the two. Get rid of the twat.

I think you're missing mine, Gemmill's and Spongebob's. We're not biting to any of his rubbish, but we're tired of seeing threads go this way all too often because other people will continue to do so, despite your teacher-esque "just ignore him, he's only after attention" comments.

As we've all said, you have the power and the responsibility (Spiderman-tastic!) to stop this happening but you won't. I don't know if it's because you pride yourselves on being more relaxed than N-O or because you're big bunch of fannies that doesn't have the stones, although I suspect a combination of the two. Get rid of the twat.

And that is where my point is being missed mate... check your PMs...

:birthday:

Its only the internet for fuck sake... :drinks:

• 1 year later...
Guest Tuco Ramirez
Stevie demanding one person be banned and then offering someone else out in the same thread. Hit an all time new low with this shit tbh.

:lol: