Daniel Craig unveiled as new Bond

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Is Layer Cake any good?

46035[/snapback]

If you liked snatch and lock stock, then yes it is. If you didn't like them then no it isn't. I enjoyed the film but i know a few folk who didn't like it.

Is Layer Cake any good?

46035[/snapback]

If you liked snatch and lock stock, then yes it is. If you didn't like them then no it isn't. I enjoyed the film but i know a few folk who didn't like it.

46038[/snapback]

It's a bit different to those films - less light hearted and more of a thriller and has less 'comedy cocknies'. It's really well acted with Craig the pick of the bunch.

Anyone see his press conference after getting the role?  One word answers and an aloofness that suggests he thinks he's too good to be playing Bond.  What a penis.

46643[/snapback]

So you think he brings something impressive to the role then? :yes

To be honest i didn't care who they got as i'm not a fan, i expected it to be Clive Owen. Mind you the only film i've really seen him in was King Arthur and in that he was dull, lifeless and had no charisma at all so i wouldn't have chosen him if i did care.

Now i think about it, when are we gonna get a BLACK BOND?

He wouldn't be drinking martini's :yes

He wouldn't be driving them cars without proper alloy wheels

He wouldn't take any shit from that uppity ho, Glenda Jackson :nufc:

Browning 9mm puh! Uzi...............x2 :blush:

Any other obvious changes?

Surprised Jude Law didn't get it, maybe he's too young looking.

46649[/snapback]

A bit bloody waifish, don't you think! I thought Daniel Craig or Clive Owen would get it, wasn't fussed either way. They'd both be a big improvement on Brosnan - fecking cringeworthy.

Clive Owen's been good in anything I've seen him in, but I haven't seen King Arthur. I can think of Gosforth Park and Closer off hand - both excellent performances.

Anyone see his press conference after getting the role?  One word answers and an aloofness that suggests he thinks he's too good to be playing Bond.  What a penis.

46643[/snapback]

So you think he brings something impressive to the role then? :yes

To be honest i didn't care who they got as i'm not a fan, i expected it to be Clive Owen. Mind you the only film i've really seen him in was King Arthur and in that he was dull, lifeless and had no charisma at all so i wouldn't have chosen him if i did care.

46653[/snapback]

I'm not really a fan either. I thought Brosnan was very good in the role, but the last Bond film was total shite.

46649[/snapback]

A bit bloody waifish, don't you think! I thought Daniel Craig or Clive Owen would get it, wasn't fussed either way. They'd both be a big improvement on Brosnan - fecking cringeworthy.

Clive Owen's been good in anything I've seen him in, but I haven't seen King Arthur. I can think of Gosforth Park and Closer off hand - both excellent performances.

46662[/snapback]

Aye he was class in Closer. Disagree about Brosnan though, I thought he was a good Bond.

Aye he was class in Closer.  Disagree about Brosnan though, I thought he was a good Bond.

46665[/snapback]

I wanted him to be. All proud of even a plastic Paddy in a major role (we have to take what we can get). But his one liners had me hiding behind the couch. Thought I was watching a fecking horror movie.

46649[/snapback]

46662[/snapback]

Aye he was class in Closer. Disagree about Brosnan though, I thought he was a good Bond.

46665[/snapback]

A film about Gosforth Park!!!

I agree with Gemmill, whilst not a bond fan i watched the Brosnan ones, a couple were enjoyable and i thought he was perfect for the role and that they might as well have kept him.

So I'll know who that creepy dwarf is on the park bench if I ever walk through, just staring with a mad leer (lyre?) and a menacing glint in his eye.