45840[/snapback]

Is that fog all yours all yours?

45841[/snapback]

Ah, it's still early y'knaa :razz::D

Ah, it's still early y'knaa  :razz:  :icon_lol:

45842[/snapback]

Nee bother hinny! ;)

45843[/snapback]

Bit of trivia bonnie lad - a hinny is the offspring of a male horse and a female donkey. I.e. like a mule except the gender is vice-versa. I think the term of endearment comes about because a lot of pit ponies were hinnies and the miners used to like them.

Ah, it's still early y'knaa  :razz:  :D

45842[/snapback]

Nee bother hinny! ;)

45843[/snapback]

Bit of trivia bonnie lad - a hinny is the offspring of a male horse and a female donkey. I.e. like a mule except the gender is vice-versa. I think the term of endearment comes about because a lot of pit ponies were hinnies and the miners used to like them.

45845[/snapback]

Nice story, granddad. :icon_lol:

45842[/snapback]

Nee bother hinny! :icon_lol:

45843[/snapback]

45845[/snapback]

Nice story, granddad. :D

45846[/snapback]

Cheers ;)

45842[/snapback]

Nee bother hinny! ;)

45843[/snapback]

45845[/snapback]

So can you jave male and female hinnies and mules then? I know they're infertile but are they knackerless?

Ah, it's still early y'knaa  :razz:  :D

45842[/snapback]

Nee bother hinny! :icon_lol:

45843[/snapback]

45845[/snapback]

So can you jave male and female hinnies and mules then? I know they're infertile but are they knackerless?

45850[/snapback]

Aye you can have both sexes of mules and hinnies but they can't reproduce as they're sterile. I think the males have knackers though ;)

45842[/snapback]

Nee bother hinny! :D

45843[/snapback]

45845[/snapback]

45850[/snapback]

Aye you can have both sexes of mules and hinnies but they can't reproduce as they're sterile. I think the males have knackers though ;)

45851[/snapback]

How come you can have zorses, tigons, ligers, mules, hinnies, beefalos, etc but not manimps or chans? After all, we're supposed to be closer related to a chimpanzee than a horse is to a zebra. Also, how come we can't reproduce with chimps but on startrek people can mate with Klingons and Vulcans which evolved light years away? :icon_lol:

Btw, I don't want to mate with a monkey, just to get that straight....

How come you can have zorses, tigons, ligers, mules, hinnies, beefalos, etc but not manimps or chans? After all, we're supposed to be closer related to a chimpanzee than a horse is to a zebra. Also, how come we can't reproduce with chimps but on startrek people can mate with Klingons and Vulcans which evolved light years away?  :razz:

45853[/snapback]

Maybe it has already been done but we don't know about it. I mean, it's not going to be legal, is it? Scary thought like.

How come you can have zorses, tigons, ligers, mules, hinnies, beefalos, etc but not manimps or chans? After all, we're supposed to be closer related to a chimpanzee than a horse is to a zebra. Also, how come we can't reproduce with chimps but on startrek people can mate with Klingons and Vulcans which evolved light years away?  :razz:

45853[/snapback]

Maybe it has already been done but we don't know about it. I mean, it's not going to be legal, is it? Scary thought like.

45860[/snapback]

I forgot about Peter Reid like.... ;)

45853[/snapback]

45860[/snapback]

I forgot about Peter Reid like.... ;)

45862[/snapback]

:icon_lol: