Joe Calzaghe vs. Roy Jones jr.

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Full marks to Calzaghe for beating Jones, but I find it similar to when Lewis beat Tyson, Jones was a shadow of his former self and I think had this fight been 10 years ago you'd have seen a totally different outcome.

You think he'd go for the full :(

I'm surprised you're interested tbh. I thought this was more your go

7.jpg

You'd be surprised at a lot of things. ;)

With respect to you, no. I think the mental picture I have of you is spot on. Even allowing for minor errors.

Aye, it interests me no end what pictures people build, so by all means elucidate on it. :(

Aye. He didn't need to though, did he? Shame he didn't fight people like Jones and Hopkins when they were at or near their peak though.

To be fair to Calzaghe, I think he was chasing the likes of Toney, Jones and Hopkins years ago, but because Calzaghe only held the WBO belt and his fights weren't getting shown in the States he wasn't getting the exposure or credit he deserved.

You think he'd go for the full :angry:

7.jpg

You'd be surprised at a lot of things. :(

With respect to you, no. I think the mental picture I have of you is spot on. Even allowing for minor errors.

Aye, it interests me no end what pictures people build, so by all means elucidate on it. :naughty:

Only in pictures my trolling friend <_<

Mr._clever.jpg

You think he'd go for the full :angry:

7.jpg

You'd be surprised at a lot of things. :(

Aye, it interests me no end what pictures people build, so by all means elucidate on it. :flowers:

Only in pictures my trolling friend <_<

Mr._clever.jpg

Very interesting indeed. :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
The only negative for Froch was the frightening amount of shots he took, not a great sign.

He was in trouble at the end of one of the rounds, about the 7th I think, if the bell hadn't went and the ref stepping in I think he might have been curtains for him, but give them both credit some of the shots they took were brutal.