Another new feature

Craig

Due to a request, I've switched this function on.

You can all add your own profile photo by going to:

My Controls > Personal Profile - Change Personal Photo

You can upload photos up to 240x240 pixels and a maximum of 10KB (if you upload JPG images, this is more than enough space).

You can view other people's photos (and other profile information) by clicking the

p_card.gif
button on a person's post.

Please note that this is not compulsory and user's can add an image only if they wish to do so.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please note that this is not compulsory and user's can add an image only if they wish to do so.

45693[/snapback]

...unless they happen to be called Swindon Mag. :razz:

45708[/snapback]

Who doesn't happen to be a member.....so?

45693[/snapback]

45708[/snapback]

I do miss him nevertheless...

45693[/snapback]

45708[/snapback]

I do miss him nevertheless...

45716[/snapback]

He has been invited here.......more than once.

Ok im going to give up with this photo business now :icon_lol:;) Ive tried to upload 3 separate pics of myself for my profile, (all awful anyway) and was told the size was greater than the board allows (which i knew, but it does say that the image will automatically be scaled down)

Have to say i dont mind at all though :razz:

Ok im going to give up with this photo business now  :icon_lol:  ;) Ive tried to upload 3 separate pics of myself for my profile, (all awful anyway)  and was told the size was greater than the board allows (which i knew, but it does say that the image will automatically be scaled down)

Have to say i dont mind at all though  :razz:

45854[/snapback]

The size it is talking about is the file size (currently set to 10KB). This doesn't get adjusted, the only thing that does is the pixels - the file itself will remain the same physical size.

Ok im going to give up with this photo business now  :D  :icon_lol: Ive tried to upload 3 separate pics of myself for my profile, (all awful anyway)  and was told the size was greater than the board allows (which i knew, but it does say that the image will automatically be scaled down)

45854[/snapback]

The size it is talking about is the file size (currently set to 10KB). This doesn't get adjusted, the only thing that does is the pixels - the file itself will remain the same physical size.

45858[/snapback]

Thanks craig, ive sent it to you ;)

Alreetlike had a photo of me and Mancy (not that type of photo). It wasn't pretty tbh.

45878[/snapback]

I'd say 50% of it was beautiful by all conventional standards. I take your point however.

Alreetlike had a photo of me and Mancy (not that type of photo). It wasn't pretty tbh.

45878[/snapback]

I'd say 50% of it was beautiful by all conventional standards. I take your point however.

45892[/snapback]

I agree :razz:

Ok im going to give up with this photo business now  :icon_lol:  :D Ive tried to upload 3 separate pics of myself for my profile, (all awful anyway)  and was told the size was greater than the board allows (which i knew, but it does say that the image will automatically be scaled down)

45854[/snapback]

45858[/snapback]

45870[/snapback]

Sorted :icon_lol:

Ok im going to give up with this photo business now  :icon_lol:  :D Ive tried to upload 3 separate pics of myself for my profile, (all awful anyway)  and was told the size was greater than the board allows (which i knew, but it does say that the image will automatically be scaled down)

45854[/snapback]

45858[/snapback]

45870[/snapback]

45903[/snapback]

Which one is she? And whats with the Rick Parfitt comedy wigs?

Ok im going to give up with this photo business now  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol: Ive tried to upload 3 separate pics of myself for my profile, (all awful anyway)  and was told the size was greater than the board allows (which i knew, but it does say that the image will automatically be scaled down)

Have to say i dont mind at all though  ;)

45854[/snapback]

45858[/snapback]

Thanks craig, ive sent it to you :icon_lol:

45870[/snapback]

Sorted :D

45903[/snapback]

Which one is she? And whats with the Rick Parfitt comedy wigs?

45908[/snapback]

:razz:

Ok im going to give up with this photo business now  :blush:  :rolleyes: Ive tried to upload 3 separate pics of myself for my profile, (all awful anyway)  and was told the size was greater than the board allows (which i knew, but it does say that the image will automatically be scaled down)

Have to say i dont mind at all though  :icon_lol:

45854[/snapback]

45858[/snapback]

Thanks craig, ive sent it to you :D

45870[/snapback]

45903[/snapback]

that was a performance, trust me to be awkward :steamtrain::icon_lol:

Im the one on the left as you look at the pic (hideous photo, hate my picture taken, so havent got many of me) ;)

In all honesty, despite the hype, I take a fucking minging photo so you wont be seeing one of me either.

Which obviously makes me sound like a right hypocrite, taking the piss out of those who have had the balls to post theirs on here.

In fact, add coward to that too! :razz:

In all honesty, despite the hype, I take a fucking minging photo so you wont be seeing one of me either.

Which obviously makes me sound like a right hypocrite, taking the piss out of those who have had the balls to post theirs on here.

45914[/snapback]

yeah i was gonna say, wheres your pic then, as your're so quick to remark on others :icon_lol:;)

45914[/snapback]

yeah i was gonna say, wheres your pic then, as your're so quick to remark on others :icon_lol:;)

45917[/snapback]

He has enough trouble with avatars tbh