Members Photo Gallery

Smooth Operator

Is there a members photo gallery?

If not i think there should be, we can all put our mugshots on to it so we know who were dealing with! I don't go to any of these pre match piss-ups cos they sound like torture so i'll probably never meet any of you face to face. :razz:

I myself am very curious as to who looks like what being 100% superficial and all, i already know what Wacky looks like and i reckon you'll find his photo very amusing! Especially if he puts a one on of him back in the day with his curly ginger mullet!

Can the powers that be look into this?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a members photo gallery?

If not i think there should be, we can all put our mugshots on to it so we know who were dealing with! I don't go to any of these pre match piss-ups cos they sound like torture so i'll probably never meet any of you face to face.  :razz:

I myself am very curious as to who looks like what being 100% superficial and all, i already know what Wacky looks like and i reckon you'll find his photo very amusing! Especially if he puts a one on of him back in the day with his curly ginger mullet!

Can the powers that be look into this?

45491[/snapback]

You first then.

I wasn't thinking of just posting it in a thread or as an avatar - i thought something could be set up seperately that we can refer to for things, such as when you want to take the piss or insult someone, knowing a bit about their facial features or body mass would be a useful tool!

I wasn't thinking of just posting it in a thread or as an avatar - i thought something could be set up seperately that we can refer to for things, such as when you want to take the piss or insult someone, knowing a bit about their facial features or body mass would be a useful tool!

45493[/snapback]

So lets get this right....the incentive for people to post a pic is to give ammunition to others to take the piss out of them? :razz:

45493[/snapback]

So lets get this right....the incentive for people to post a pic is to give ammunition to others to take the piss out of them? :razz:

45500[/snapback]

Of course, some of us have nothing to worry about. ;)

Well that's my main reason, but i assume others just might like to see who they are conversing with out of interest.

See i can post all day taking the piss out of Wacky cos i know he's a ginger short arse who used to have a curly mulle, but i can't say something similar about you for example and it's a shame. :razz:

Well that's my main reason, but i assume others just might like to see who they are conversing with out of interest.

See i can post all day taking the piss out of Wacky cos i know he's a ginger short arse who used to have a curly mulle, but i can't say something similar about you for example and it's a shame.  :razz:

45504[/snapback]

I take your point, and it's well made. I've always assumed from wacky's online persona that he is very bitter about something in his life and now I know it's his physical appearance. That and the fact that his missus is putting it about a bit.

I have to say though S.O. I think that you're up against it on this one mate. Take Gemmill for instance. I genuinely believe that some of the more faint hearted members would actually stop posting if they saw his boat race. Bulldog-licking-piss-off-a-nettle-while-chewing-a-wasp only begins to describe it.

See that description only intensifies my desire to set my eyes on some ghastly faces.

I've got a feeling Alex is a proper Elephant man-a-like.

To be fair to Wacky, he is punching above his weight with his lass so he's done well.

45518[/snapback]

:razz:

I tend to think of people as their avatars still.

Consequently I fancy Manc Mag currently, and S-O, for that matter, and fancy a dip in Gemmill.

45522[/snapback]

In all fairness, that wouldnt change if I actually posted a pic tbh.

Consequently I fancy Manc Mag currently, and S-O, for that matter, and fancy a dip in Gemmill.

45522[/snapback]

So we should look at you as a drugged up, Jock waster then?

45525[/snapback]

What's a Jock waster? :razz:

45522[/snapback]

45525[/snapback]

Scottish jobless dole scum.

45531[/snapback]

45522[/snapback]

45525[/snapback]

45531[/snapback]

45533[/snapback]

Wrong on all counts.

45522[/snapback]

45525[/snapback]

45531[/snapback]

45533[/snapback]

Wrong on all counts.

45539[/snapback]

But i'm just going off your avatar, therefore blowing your theory out of the water.

45522[/snapback]

45525[/snapback]

What's a Jock waster? ;)

45531[/snapback]

45533[/snapback]

Wrong on all counts.

45539[/snapback]

But i'm just going off your avatar, therefore blowing your theory out of the water.

45542[/snapback]

:razz: Ahh, I see. The difference is I know who I am, I guess.