Eminem retires.

Optimistic Nut

How can he fucking retire? ;)

He's the only modern rapper I actually bother to give the time of day, and now he's not going to release any more stuff...

Paves the way for more shit like Rolldeep and Lethal Bizzle and the other fucking mongs who think they have an ounce of talent, which they don't.

Ooo I'm listening to Dizee Rascal.....I don't know why i bought this album either :razz:

Eminem has been churning out pure shit (accept his 1st album which was decent) and is only so ridiculously famous cos of the colour of his skin, if a black guy was releasing the same music you probably wouldn't have heard of it in this country.

Fuck off back to 8 mile with your daughter and that slag Kim you keep harping on about - biatch!

Marshall Mathers LP was an awesome album.

Why can't he just release one more like that one... ;)

EDIT~ I'm worried though that if Em keeps 'discorvering' talent there'll be more rappers like 50 Cent around....more bottles to be thrown at the next Reading Festival methinks. :razz:

Why can't he just release one more like that one...  ;)

EDIT~ I'm worried though that if Em keeps 'discorvering' talent there'll be more rappers like 50 Cent around....more bottles to be thrown at the next Reading Festival methinks.  :razz:

45334[/snapback]

Yeah homes.

wigger-15513.jpg

Why can't he just release one more like that one...  :D

EDIT~ I'm worried though that if Em keeps 'discorvering' talent there'll be more rappers like 50 Cent around....more bottles to be thrown at the next Reading Festival methinks.  ;)

45334[/snapback]

Yeah homes.

wigger-15513.jpg

45340[/snapback]

:razz:

I'm not a wigger :icon_lol: They're funny things wiggers, can't understand a word they say :icon_lol:

Why can't he just release one more like that one...  :D

EDIT~ I'm worried though that if Em keeps 'discorvering' talent there'll be more rappers like 50 Cent around....more bottles to be thrown at the next Reading Festival methinks.  ;)

45334[/snapback]

Yeah homes.

wigger-15513.jpg

45340[/snapback]

I'm not a wigger :icon_lol: They're funny things wiggers, can't understand a word they say :icon_lol:

45343[/snapback]

Is it becuz we is black ?

wigger-15345.jpg

Why can't he just release one more like that one...  :icon_lol:

45334[/snapback]

Yeah homes.

wigger-15513.jpg

45340[/snapback]

45343[/snapback]

Is it becuz we is black ?

wigger-15345.jpg

45345[/snapback]

"You're not black you're orange" is always the reply to that. :D