Newcastle United vs Aston Villa

dbsweeney

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Result and performance of the season so far, simple as that.

up six places, above sunderland and spurds back on the bottom, I'm just a blow job away from the perfect evening.

Wow, Joe Kinnear has earnt his salary now.

Really crucial result and a storming 2nd half performance. I would not have liked to referee that game btw, and yes steve bennett is a wanker

Edited by richg

Result and performance of the season so far, simple as that.

up six places, above sunderland and spurds back on the bottom, I'm just a blow job away from the perfect evening.

Its going to be like this for a while now. every team from 7th down is in it now.

exciting season ahead.

Very good win and Guti not quite fully fit yet, I reckon he has another gear and we saw a flash of it tonight with the assist. Hats off to Shola, stuck at it and quite gutsy which is probably a new experience for him and us.

I had a feeling we'd win tonight with Beye coming upto full fitness and Barton also getting stronger with every game - Villa on the other hand have played a lot of games lately and needed to get something early, whereas the longer it went the better we became.

Still sorely missing someone in the middle who can thread a pass now and again.

:lol:

Thats what i want to see from oba! to get a goal when he did lifed us out the shit, once we scored there was only one team whowas going to win!

Credit to the boys they worked there socks off, chased everything and most of all passed the ball about with composer in tight spots!!

Class and craft from gutierrez to create the goal, over all a very good performance especially after the goal...

Just wonder though, why isnt charlie getting a look in?

OOOOOOOBA OBAFEM OOOOOOOOBA OBAFEM OOOOOOBA OBAFEM.....OBAFEMI MARTINS!!

HE'S HEA HE'S THERE HE'S EVERY FUCKIN WHERE.....SPIDERMAN...SPIDERMAAAAN!

EEEE AYE EEEE AYE EEEE AYE OH UP THE PREMIER LEAGUE WE GO, WHEN WE GET TO 7TH SPOT THIS IS WHAT IL SING, WE ARE GEORDIE'S SUPER GEORDIE'S...OBA IS OUR KING!!

TOON TOON BLACK'N'WHITE ARMY...TOON TOON

:lol:;):D :D :D:scratchchin::nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc:

Excellent result and 2nd half we were much better. Jonas was at the heart of everything good going forward and Martins & Ameobi seem to be striking up quite a rapport between each other which is good to see.

Villa were poor though, and 2nd half they went missing. Lets hope this isnt a flash in the pan and its a springboard to better times ahead.

Your match ratings?

Given: 7...Nothing to do apart from one save 1st half

Enrique 8...1st game iv been very impressed with him

Beye 8...Looking better and better, getting match fit

Coloccini 7...Solid, few good tackles

Taylor 8...One for the doubters, few shaky instances but alot of crucial headers and stayed on his feet on the whole

Gutierrez 8...Not even match fit and agree theres MUCH more to come from him, drive going forward is definatly what we need!

Duff 8...Poor 1st half, brilliant 2nd half, great running, nice touch's needs better final ball though

Barton 8...Worked really hard, passed the ball well, getting fitter and sharper...silly incident with agbonlahor though

Butt 7...Done well, solid, unlucky not to score

Shola 8...Real handful, looking a better player strangly enough!

Martins 9 MOM...Busy, sharp, crucial 1st goal and good movement for 2nd, another one with much more to come!

Ref: 6

............................................, I'm just a blow job away from the perfect evening.

Girl next door willing to help out but I don't think you could get here until tomorrow :lol:

Can't be critical of Taylor tonight, but Coloccini was immense tonight, nearing Woodgate in terms of defending in a Newcastle shirt on this performance.

Trying not to get too carried away but 3 points on Saturday and the results going to right way for us and we'll be up to 8th, only a point off 7th!

Good god! :lol:

Not a bad player on the park tonight IMO. All played out their skins.

Totally agree, was thinking at about 70 mins who was going to come off, then thought to myself that no one deserved to be subbed, they all played their hearts out tonight.

Grinning like a redneck in Argos.

Didn't expect much out of tonight, but to end the night 3 points to the good, decent performances all round,and looking down on the filth-mongers from down the road......... :lol::lol:;):D

first post so excuse the overkill on smileys

What happened to all the people that said Martins was gash and should fuck off!!!

Showed tonight why hes better off here than at any other team in the league. Shola has had 2 good games in 3, WTF!!!

Duff and Jonas great 2nd halves, back 4 looked solid and Given only had the 1 save to make. Bring on Fulham!!!

Hungover as fuck still and I really can't be arsed to go to this.

I take it you didnt make it to work today then?

This country.

I most certainly did.