What really grinds your bones.

Toonpack

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toplass-101

I have a shopping threshold of about 1 hour, as I can't abide all the other shoppers who seem to flock towards me just to bang their shopping against my legs, and then the others who just stop walking right in front of you for no reason... aagghhhh!!!!

On the metro this morning with the kids and these charvas came and sat next to us and started f'ing and blinding!

45162[/snapback]

Don't you love the way they "mark their territory" by hacking up half a gallon of phlegm from their throat, nose, and sinuses, and deposit it on the floor between their legs?

On the metro this morning with the kids and these charvas came and sat next to us and started f'ing and blinding!

45162[/snapback]

Don't you love the way they "mark their territory" by hacking up half a gallon of phlegm from their throat, nose, and sinuses, and deposit it on the floor between their legs?

45177[/snapback]

Dirty pigs man. If you see one sitting on the benches on the metro platform, if they have to wait for 5 minutes or so for one to come, they leave a fucking pool of spit at their feet when they get up to get on the metro. They seem to have a constant need to jettison fluid.

45162[/snapback]

45177[/snapback]

Dirty pigs man. If you see one sitting on the benches on the metro platform, if they have to wait for 5 minutes or so for one to come, they leave a fucking pool of spit at their feet when they get up to get on the metro. They seem to have a constant need to jettison fluid.

45181[/snapback]

I think it's just a way of demonstrating how 'hard' they are.

Its disguisting man, and its the snorting they do before they actually spit!.

Another thing is when they are sitting on the metro with their feet up making themselves at home when there is a sign right infront of them that says PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR FEET ON THE SEATS!.

Took the bairn to see GOAL, and there were a bunch of charvers hoying pop-corn around then one of them lit up a fcuking cigarette up!.

45162[/snapback]

"leave them alone they aren't breaking any laws"...oh "and if you don't like it you can always go to Saudi Arabia".......RobW

45162[/snapback]

"leave them alone they aren't breaking any laws"...oh "and if you don't like it you can always go to Saudi Arabia".......RobW

45190[/snapback]

One anti-Souness post registered on the Newcastle Forum already, followed immediately by this on General. LM's work for today is done. :razz:

They should be using Leazes' Shit Toothpaste tbh.

45187[/snapback]

?

45191[/snapback]

As for MY opinion....it is unchanged since day 1....I wouldn't give such scumbags the vote, I wouldn't give them anything...I would lock them up, throw away the key, make them clean the prison bogs with their teeth for every day of their existence, substitute their toothpaste with shit, and then just as they thought they were getting off lightly, surprise them by wking them up at 4 in the morning and kick the living daylights out of them

:razz:;)

45162[/snapback]

45190[/snapback]

One anti-Souness post registered on the Newcastle Forum already, followed immediately by this on General. LM's work for today is done. :razz:

45192[/snapback]

You'd think so, wouldn't you...? ;)

They should be using Leazes' Shit Toothpaste tbh.

45187[/snapback]

?

45191[/snapback]

As for MY opinion....it is unchanged since day 1....I wouldn't give such scumbags the vote, I wouldn't give them anything...I would lock them up, throw away the key, make them clean the prison bogs with their teeth for every day of their existence, substitute their toothpaste with shit, and then just as they thought they were getting off lightly, surprise them by wking them up at 4 in the morning and kick the living daylights out of them

:razz:;)

45193[/snapback]

LOL... I had forgotten that

45162[/snapback]

45190[/snapback]

45192[/snapback]

You'd think so, wouldn't you...? ;)

45195[/snapback]

yes but it's a fair point though isn't it

45162[/snapback]

45177[/snapback]

45181[/snapback]

I'm often jetisoning fluid.......

Another thing is when they are sitting on the metro with their feet up making themselves at home when there is a sign right infront of them that says PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR FEET ON THE SEATS!.

Took the bairn to see GOAL, and there were a bunch of charvers hoying pop-corn around then one of them lit up a fcuking cigarette up!.

45186[/snapback]

One of reasons I rare go to the cinema is due the fact the other people who go are so inconsiderate. That and there's always a few wankers pissing themselves laughing at an advert that's been shown on telly about 3 million times.

45200[/snapback]

I don't necessarily disagree with the sentiment (and Rob's old enough to stick up for himself anyway :razz:), but you've got to admit there's an element of "boy who cried wolf" after a while...

45200[/snapback]

I don't necessarily disagree with the sentiment (and Rob's old enough to stick up for himself anyway :razz:), but you've got to admit there's an element of "boy who cried wolf" after a while...

45203[/snapback]

like it or not, we will ALL be talking him until the day he is kicked out and disappears for good

On a slightly related note I was delighted to see a fair number of students getting collared for not having tickets at West Jesmond Metro the other night.

45186[/snapback]

One of reasons I rare go to the cinema is due the fact the other people who go are so inconsiderate. That and there's always a few wankers pissing themselves laughing at an advert that's been shown on telly about 3 million times.

45202[/snapback]

Inconsiderate???!!!

Consider the fucking glare off your heed!

45200[/snapback]

45203[/snapback]

like it or not, we will ALL be talking him until the day he is kicked out and disappears for good

45205[/snapback]

Run that past me again.

45186[/snapback]

45202[/snapback]

Inconsiderate???!!!

Consider the fucking glare off your heed!

45207[/snapback]

Up yours numbnuts.