Music as food

Happy Face

I was in bed for 12 last night, must have nodded off at about 4 and was up at 5.

One sodding hour!

Apparently...

The time it takes to fall asleep varies from a few minutes up to 30 minutes. By convention we consider more than 30 minutes a prolonged sleep latency (sleep latency = the time it takes to fall asleep once the light is turned off and the person decides to go to sleep).

I don't think I've ever fallen asleep within half an hour unless I was pissed, and even then I'd have to be blotto.

I have too much stuff running through my head, for example what food would certain music be? I think the Beatles would be potatoes, good solid nutrition for the ears that most people like and has sustained many generations. Robbie Williams is probably a Big Mac. Horrible Junk that kids seem to like though it's a bland as cardboard.

50 Cent would be some kind of wild animal you hunted and shot 9 times in order to eat. Celine Dion can be sprouts because me mam likes her and no-one else does.

I'm goiing to fall asleep at my desk when I get to work :)

I have too much stuff running through my head, for example what food would certain music be? 

44648[/snapback]

You're a random little possum at times, aren't you?? :)

Most people greatly underestimate the time they sleep - chances are you had some sleep last night without realising it.

As for the music being food stuff, well, that's just a sign of insanity I'm afraid.

Most people greatly underestimate the time they sleep - chances are you had some sleep last night without realising it.

As for the music being food stuff, well, that's just a sign of insanity I'm afraid.

44801[/snapback]

Yeah, probably. But every time I started getting angry that Iwas still awake I put Amelie or the Radio on. I watched Amelie once and then half of it again with the commentary so that's 3 of the 5 hours I was actually in the bed, without counting the radio time.

Dunno how much radio I heard, but apparently Sydney's new Tunnel hasn't gone down very well at all and the Red Sox haven't done well getting to the world series.

I've been looking for sleep tips on the web. Apparently you :

*Shouldn't go to bed until tired - a good excuse for staying up half the night.

*Should get up at the same time every day irrespective of bed-time.

*Should get out of bed if you've lay for more than 10 minutes without dropping off. Do something else until you feel tired.

*Shouldn't do owt in bed but sleep or screw - looks like I'll have to have a wank in the sitting room from now on.

44801[/snapback]

Yeah, probably. But every time I started getting angry that Iwas still awake I put Amelie or the Radio on. I watched Amelie once and then half of it again with the commentary so that's 3 of the 5 hours I was actually in the bed, without counting the radio time.

Dunno how much radio I heard, but apparently Sydney's new Tunnel hasn't gone down very well at all and the Red Sox haven't done well getting to the world series.

I've been looking for sleep tips on the web. Apparently you :

*Shouldn't go to bed until tired - a good excuse for staying up half the night.

*Should get up at the same time every day irrespective of bed-time.

*Should get out of bed if you've lay for more than 10 minutes without dropping off. Do something else until you feel tired.

*Shouldn't do owt in bed but sleep or screw - looks like I'll have to have a wank in the sitting room from now on.

44815[/snapback]

Good advice that, but I think its fine to wank in bed. It tires you out at night and wakes you up in the morning. At least that's what I found in my single days, it's a bit more difficult now, needless to say.