Handed my notice in today

Gemmill

<_<

Just thought I'd share that with you all. :yes

(attention-seeking tbh)

44427[/snapback]

Jumped before you were pushed, eh?

Seriously though, have you another job lined up? :)

44431[/snapback]

They actually offered me more money to stay man. :) I couldn't believe it. :lol:

44433[/snapback]

its funny when they do that - if you are so pissed off you have gone somewhere else all they do is PROVE they're lousy at motivation when they try and bribe you on the way out

44458[/snapback]

When he said 'stay' he actually meant 'go'.

44460[/snapback]

Maybe they offered him more money to "stay away" because they feared he might have a change of heart...

:lol:

Just thought I'd share that with you all. <_<

(attention-seeking tbh)

44427[/snapback]

Jumped before you were pushed, eh?

Seriously though, have you another job lined up? :yes

44431[/snapback]

They actually offered me more money to stay man. :) I couldn't believe it. :lol:

44433[/snapback]

its funny when they do that - if you are so pissed off you have gone somewhere else all they do is PROVE they're lousy at motivation when they try and bribe you on the way out

44458[/snapback]

When he said 'stay' he actually meant 'go'.

44460[/snapback]

Maybe they offered him more money to "stay away" because they feared he might have a change of heart...

44473[/snapback]

Like an Anglo-German Hale and Pace, you two. :)

Aye and no more driving to Teesside as well.   I can't wait.  I've got a 3 month notice to work though.  :)

44432[/snapback]

that explains everything  :yes

nah, pleased if its what you want though Gem, is the new job more money

44446[/snapback]

Running the Souness fan club doesn't pay too well but it's what he's always wanted to do.

44448[/snapback]

:)

LM, it's similar money, slightly more, but taking the commute to Teesside and the tunnel out of the equation means I'll be a lot better off.

44449[/snapback]

well if its even the same money you are better for all the petrol and time in the journey.....can you sit and go on the internet all day as well ?

Not to be sneezed at that like .....

It'll be nice to not have to put up with toxic emission warnings any more!

44592[/snapback]

What are you talking about? Every time you see him there's a danger of a toxic emissions.

:)

All the best mate <_< Don't pay attention to Bridget, your capable of working anywhere you like, anyone can see you'd make the perfect office coat rack! :lol:

Nah, :) seriously thou......I mean it! :lol:

Nah :) All the best to you mate. :yes

Cannon_5100_coat_rack.jpg

Where's this new job gemmil?

I hope it's not at Fenwicks taking the dummies for shit's.

Just thats the job Alex had applied for, probably didn't give him it though as they probably knew he couldn't be trusted with the men dummies wigs :)

Just thats the job Alex had applied for, probably didn't give him it though as they probably knew he couldn't be trusted with the men dummies wigs :razz:

45038[/snapback]

I was gutted I didn't get it like. They said some shortarse from Heaton was better qualified.

I'm on the verge of calling time on my freelancer existence (boo) and looking for jobs in That London (double boo... trust my fella to live there, of all places). That said, I don't mind the place itself or the people, it's just the sodding cost of living... anyway, double, triple and quadruple yah-boo and sucks to the whole thing.

And congrats to the ginger one, of course. :razz:

Just thats the job Alex had applied for, probably didn't give him it though as they probably knew he couldn't be trusted with the men dummies wigs ;)

45038[/snapback]

I was gutted I didn't get it like. They said some shortarse from Heaton was better qualified.

45040[/snapback]

Hence my dodgy hours on the board now

:icon_lol::razz: