Bit torrent

Geordie Boyo

I've had bitorrent for some time, and now also use torrent harvester which creates a bigger search for files, but I'm having problems in accessing some files once downloaded.

I've downloaded a couple of films, but I have to input a password to view them...! I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites where I could find such password's?

I've had bitorrent for some time, and now also use torrent harvester which creates a bigger search for files, but I'm having problems in accessing some files once downloaded.

I've downloaded a couple of films, but I have to input a password to view them...! I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites where I could find such password's?

When people create RAR's they make their own passwords for them so there wont be a website you can find them as such. Is there not a NFO or text file with it in?

After openning the rar file there's instructions to obtain the password via this website http://100host.info but after following the instructions on that website it just leads me to this website http://www.ilovetheseoffers.co.uk/

I've used the email at the bottom of the page within the first link, but haven't had any reply yet.

When I downloaded the file, which took a few hours, there's a sample of the film's *cough* dark knight *Cough* Rocknrolla*, which look quality. There's hole bunch of rar files within that folder too, which when opened lead to the film file. Looks pretty much like the real thing, it's just incredibly annoying I need a stupid password to open it. :D