Khan

Tom

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree, although it wasn't near his eye, it was clearly bothering his sight, blood was streaming into his eye.

He lost that fight mentally in the first round. Its a shame, would never have been stopped in mma. Yeah it was a nasty cut but its nowhere near his eye and isnt going to cause any permanent damage

I disagree, although it wasn't near his eye, it was clearly bothering his sight, blood was streaming into his eye.

Precisely. It's not to do with the cut being close to his eye, it's the blood trickling into his eye and resticting his vision. He can't fight if he can't see.

It had to be stopped, was surprised it went as long as it did. Cut was only ever going to get worse, vision getting worse by the second, it was clear he couldnt see a thing, was just going to get dangerous. Khan did well, looked the part throughout. Shame about the cut and shame that people will now say he only won because of the cut but at the end of the day you can only fight what is in front of you!

The commentators were cringeworthy at the end, they knew full well that barerra left the fight after 30 seconds (or whatever it was) but were desperately trying to convince people it wasnt the case. In my opinion, the lad did well. Got caught in the 4th (i think it was 4th) had a little wobble to which i thought he was going to go down but other than that solid performance but by no means will i be 'biggin' up as the next best thing as he still has a long way to go.