Glen Roeder Speaks

ohhh_yeah

Anyone catch Ginola last night on the radio too

:huh:

that smiley just reminded me of the state of sue barker on a QoS when Ginola was on

funny stuff

She does that to them all the old slag

She has some standards, she never did it to John Parrott.

I do not think someone should be banned because he

Supports another team

Is disliked

Talks shite

fuck me there would be no one left. :huh:

Apart from desperate women posting Its Friday!! once a week, however the kid Danny is just a mug, he posts inflammatory shite to get a rise and his posts are a waste of time.

I quite like Glenn, I'll never forget those fans at West Ham who shouted abuse at him when he was our manager. Felt for him after that, so disgusting.

That was the moment I changed my mind about West Ham fans. When you spend time in London you realise their fans consider themselves very different from other Londoners, they tend to stay in their own groups and keep it in the faaaaaaaaaaamily. They're full of their own self importance as well when by any standards they're nobodies, they've won even less titles than Spurs which is saying something when you think Portsmouth and Wolves have won more leagues than the yids.

There's nowt wrong with a bit banter, shouting at the team/ref/opposition fans/manager, but that was just so out of order it was unbelievable.

At least he appreciates how much the fans up here are passionate about the team, it's a pity he didn't have more luck as our boss.

Aye, we took a fair bit of piss out of Roeder for his clueless signings and tactics but he's another one who cares about the club in his heart and this won't be going down well with him either. The media are as usual having a field day but it's good to see we've got support from people who know the game (and know what is happening to it) such as Curbishley and even Glenn.

:(

that smiley just reminded me of the state of sue barker on a QoS when Ginola was on

funny stuff

i remember that...she was frothing at the knickers :o

Entirely understandable :sweat:

:(

funny stuff

i remember that...she was frothing at the knickers :o

Entirely understandable :sweat:

He was on Goals On Sunday the other day. What a bellend, Robert>Ginola.