St James’ soap opera

ohhh_yeah

Stevie, we have won more, we have a better team and better fans. You didnt even sell out your first home game of the season.

We had the biggest Premiership attendance though didn't we?

Spurs

Villa

Everton

Are all bigger clubs than the toon.

And Hull.

You can keep saying it but it wont make ot true Stevie, the fishs laugh at Tottenham thread proves you wrong.

I know you don't believe half of the stuff you post on here so its fine. You have become a charicature of yourself. A brash swearing, slightly r@cist, one eyed toon.

I am sure you aren't like that in the flesh.

You really are incredibly dense. I've told you a million times I look at you like a Charlton Athletic, I've got plenty reason to think that, I find your fans new arrogance hilarious, but deep down you know your place. I am exactly the same in the flesh mate, probably more diplomatic, but I would stand in front of you in a pub explaining how you're a nothing club, no problem at all. You would listen and laugh and go "yeah weww ah fink you might av a point theyah mite"

Stevie, we have won more, we have a better team and better fans. You didnt even sell out your first home game of the season.

Its like a mantra for you...we are a big club, we are a big club..but the fact is you are not.

Fact is:

Mancs

Pool

@rse

Spurs

Villa

Everton

The fact that you included your lot in there shows how clued-up you are.

Calling us deluded?

You can keep saying it but it wont make ot true Stevie, the fishs laugh at Tottenham thread proves you wrong.

I know you don't believe half of the stuff you post on here so its fine. You have become a charicature of yourself. A brash swearing, slightly r@cist, one eyed toon.

I am sure you aren't like that in the flesh.

You really are incredibly dense. I've told you a million times I look at you like a Charlton Athletic, I've got plenty reason to think that, I find your fans new arrogance hilarious, but deep down you know your place. I am exactly the same in the flesh mate, probably more diplomatic, but I would stand in front of you in a pub explaining how you're a nothing club, no problem at all. You would listen and laugh and go "yeah weww ah fink you might av a point theyah mite"

Its like a mantra for you...we are a big club, we are a big club..but the fact is you are not.

Fact is:

Mancs

Pool

@rse

Spurs

Villa

Everton

What an absolute wank :huh: You truly are a tosser. Our true fanbase is probably equal to Villa and Everton combined.

As for Tottenham having better fans, you're the worst WUM I've ever seen. Your fans are arguably the shittest in London. I've seen you bring 400 here. You can not compare our clubs you utter spaz, and you know that so just fuckin do one.

I think if you take the attention we receive combine the attention Spurs, Villa and Everton get it wouldn't equal what we get, again you know this so leave eh son?